Disowned Raid Guild ~~ Isle of Refuge

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Kristabella, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Kristabella Well-Known Member

Disowned Raid Guild ~~ Isle of Refuge

No matter whether you are an individual looking for a Raid Guild, or a Raid Guild that has lost members/classes and ultimately the ability to raid and progress further, or a small casual Raid Guild that would like to go further, we can use you and/or your Raid Force!!!

Disowned on Isle of Refuge is now recruiting for the following classes:

Fury
    Illusionist
    Mystic
    Troub
    Tank DPS - Shadow Knight

Raid Days and Times: Mon - Wed - Sat 7:30 PM CST to 10:30 CST

Currently working on the last 3 mobs of T2.

So what ever your reason for wanting or needing a change, come talk to us, and let's see what we can all accomplish together.

Guild Leaders, Raid Leaders, Raiders, or Individuals that want to Raid and move forward, please contact Bixibink, Thor, or Nerezza , in game, or reply to us here. You can send us cross-server tells, make a new level 1 character and come to our server and come chat with us, ask us for a Discord invite and we can chat live, anyway you want to do it, come talk to us and let's work something out, that will benefit us all, and get things moving!!!

IoR Server has it's very own perks as well, keep that in mind, and have a great day!
  2. Kristabella Well-Known Member

3. CommonersCoffeeAndPasta New Member

Hello! I don't currently have a character on Isle of Refuge, but it definitely won't take long to level one. I just want to ask a couple questions.

One: Is it okay if I just show up to Monday and Saturday raids? Wednesday isn't the best time for me.

Two: Is there any specific class you'd like in the guild? I enjoy playing most of the EQ2 classes. Bards are the only classes I don't like.

Thank you!
  4. Kristabella Well-Known Member

Hi there. Yes Monday and Saturday would be fine, we have many part time Raiders. The classes we are looking for are;

Fury
    Illusionist
    Mystic
    Troub
    Tank DPS - Shadow Knight

So, come check us out, make a level 1 character on the server and message one of us and we can chat. Looking forward to seeing you in game. Please contact Bixibink, Thor, or Nerezza in game.