DISCRIMINATION

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Stammel Desperado, Oct 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kurei Hitaka Well-Known Member

Basically this. #2 is actually being generous. I'd go as far as saying not only are the FTPers' claims total poop, but they also back it up with shittier replies. And then take everything that essentially encourages them to either pay the cash they supposedly dump into the game already, or pay a 15$ monthly fee, and turn it into some kind of conspiracy against them.

You don't wanna pay monthly? Dump five to eight times a monthly fee into the game like they expect you to, then, or pony up the price of a pair of shoes for a full month of entertainment.
    Taysa, Moonpanther and Wirewhisker like this.
  2. Siren Well-Known Member

Okay, wrong! It's people with depression issues/bipolar/other mental disabilities who refuse to take the medication/herbal remedies/treatment that they need to balance their brain chemistry who commit suicide, period, sorry. If you would kill yourself over a few pixels on a screen, then you would kill yourself because someone cut in front of you in the bank line, or took the parking spot you wanted at the grocery store you pulled into, etc. That has everything to do with your mental health and nothing to do with anything else. You can't expect everyone to tippy-toe around, holding their breath for fear of expressing the slightest opinion because a mentally ill person might hear it. It's your problem, face it, embrace your own solution, and stick to it every day. Don't dump it on everyone else, sheesh.
  3. Snivel Member

I have posted very rarely on these forums.
    I try to phrase my thoughts in a non-antagonistic manner.

DBG Forum communications are poor and need to be addressed, I agree

And I'm not a "Snob"........drop the "n" and you may be closer..........
  4. Nelie Well-Known Member

This thread is quite entertaining....
    Xevran, Avirodar and Malleria like this.
  5. Sarcas New Member

WoW I imagine next they will want to pay for the all access with food stamps.
    Wirewhisker and Avirodar like this.
  6. Calbiyum Active Member

lollll kill yourself in game broski
  7. Twinbladed Well-Known Member

We were wondering that in 2009 lol
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  8. Pauly Well-Known Member

I've logged out 3 times today just to come check this thread.

nothing wrong with being F2P, but to complain that you don't get the same as paying costumers? Maybe Bernie will provide the world to you for free, but DB won't.
    Moonpanther likes this.
  9. Vlahkmaak Active Member

" If someone really wanted to, they could EASILY take this into any and all legal matters possible, and win."

- I do not play anymore but, I felt compelled to log in and laugh at you anyhow -lol.
  10. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

I was ready to support you until you committed e-Slander against the McRib. o_O
    Resia, Moonpanther and Feldon like this.
  11. Ajjantis Well-Known Member

Stop feeding the troll. We are getting lots of troll posts lately from different accounts but the writing style tells me that its always the same person. Someone is trying to cause trouble.
  12. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

His case has been assigned to the Honorary Ed Lolington, Internet Judge. It has been given an early date.
  13. Tabri Well-Known Member

Interesting thread "grabs popcorn"

[IMG]
    Livejazz likes this.
  14. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

Mmmm, tea. That's a wonderful idea, considering it's a bone-chilling 59 degrees this morning in California.

Kettle...On!
  15. Livejazz Well-Known Member

Californians at 60 degrees be like "OMG it's the freekin' ARTIC omg omg omg!!!!!"

The rest of the world be like, "OMG, dude, put a tshirt on, you'll live!"

It actually rained here in Silicon Valley last night. I feel so blessed, I wanna run right out & buy a DBG Card to praise the Gaming GODs for bringing life to our parched cities!
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  16. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Hummm then I wonder how the TLE servers are so busy....there are no f2p folks there and I know for a fact they are spending even extra in the cash shops. Hummmmmm

This gets old folks. You paid in the past. This is the present. You don't pay, thus you are not the top priority. That's life, you get what you pay for and NOTHING IS TRULY FREE.
    Taysa likes this.
  17. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I disagree with this. Pay up and you'll get what the rest of the paying folks are getting. I have to wonder at f2p folks that think they are so vitally important to games. And if they can't afford the 14.99 per month to sub, how they claim to spend SO MUCH in the cash shop. Sub players pay subs and spend in the cash shop. In other words we keep the lights on. This game gives SOOOOO very much to f2p folks, I find it amazing that there are so many complaints. I mean seriously.
  18. Xevran Well-Known Member

Did you just quote me and then yell at other people?

"Nothing is truly free" Well I dunno, I never paid anything the first two times I played through Path of Exile and even then I only bought stuff because I felt like they deserved my money. Also if you don't care about buying stuff from the broker you don't really need to pay anything for EQ2 either. (Edit: Or using chat, I forgot Bronze tier still existed.)

This broken queue is pure incompetence on Daybreak's part, I don't really see it as an encouragement to subscribe, in fact all it has accomplished is making me very weary about buying the expansion.
  19. Alenna Well-Known Member

well it said she hoped it would alleviate the queueing issue
  20. Neiloch Well-Known Member

Simply having more players doesn't make them money and can actually cost them money if they aren't subscribers or pay out cash regularly. Players who are on frequently and spend very little money are literally a drain on resources, a profit loss. Like I said before since this isn't a PvP heavy game having more players around does nothing to help the gameplay, its just more resources being used up.

More players != more money, more money = more money.
    Pipsissiwa and Moonpanther like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.