discord link

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Deathtodots, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Deathtodots New Member

Could anyone please share the discord eq2 server link with me please so I can add it to my app

thank you
  2. Shmogre Well-Known Member

3. Deathtodots New Member

it said the link expired already at 4:51 but is only been like 5 minutes since u posted it. Can anyone else help?
  4. Ellistrey New Member

Maybe try it again? It worked for me. gl :)
    Shmogre likes this.
  5. Shmogre Well-Known Member

6. Shmogre Well-Known Member

(Links are case-sensitive, btw.)
  7. Deathtodots New Member

The instant invite is invalid or has expired. Am I doing something wrong? I am copy and paste it. I also tried typing it into my ipad too and no go
  8. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Weirdness.

The URL is a link, are you able to click directly on it? What browser are you using (the link works for me in Firefox)? Do you have the Discord app installed?

Hopefully someone with more Discord knowledge will be able to help out...crossing fingers for you.
  9. Deathtodots New Member

I click on link and the discord app pops up and said invalid or expired link.
  10. Ellistrey New Member

It did work for me and I didn't have the app (also using fire fox) hope this helps someone?
    Locospy likes this.
  11. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Sounds like you are banned from Discord. I get same issue :p
    Kioske likes this.
  12. Deathtodots New Member

it just started to work lol
    Shmogre likes this.
  13. Katzandra Well-Known Member

14. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Well I learned a lesson, don't paste something on accident into Discord :oops:
    I have forums, TS, Gamevox, Discord and a few other tabs up. So someone shared a link, I copied it to my browser and watched, haha funny video.
    So awhile later, I seen something on the forums I wanted to share from the player support forum and THOUGHT I copied it and went to post in Discord, I paste and without actually noticing what I pasted, I click the send button!
    Now I am banned from discord. :(