Dirge's rejoice!

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-ZepherEq2, Dec 16, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-ZepherEq2 Guest

It looks like the damge on Lanet's scream will be increased. Although it isnt official yet, the proposed change was listed on the test server forum.

*** Spells ***

- The damage on Lanet's Excruciating Scream has been increased.

I know its still on the test server but im still happy the devs were looking into it. And it was the first spell change on the list!
  2. ARCHIVED-Tekkor Guest

Yeah now the question is what exactly did they do to it? They nerfed it from like 300-350 damage to like 40-60. Lets see how nice they were to us. If they only say doubled it from its current state it will still be pretty useless.
  3. ARCHIVED-Asolandri Guest

I am happy that at least they didn't just forget about it =) I hope it is in the upper 100's to 200's at least though.
  4. ARCHIVED-Ailsa Guest

Yes, I am pleasantly surprised that they haven't just put the thing on the back burner.
  5. ARCHIVED-Lasario Guest

You mean that I could actually start using this spell. Would be a nice change. BTW anyone have a toon on the TS?
  6. ARCHIVED-Xeryna Guest

I would strongly suggest not getting hopes up just yet. The only reason cited for changing the spell at all was so that people couldn't kite with it any more. The fact that nothing has been mentioned about changing other aspects of the spell indicates they most likely are not setting the damage back up to anywhere close to what it was. The change Lanet's needs is to no longer be able to run around while casting it, and revert the damage back to the original. Quite simply, even if they did bring the damage up to 200, that's barely more than Piercing Shriek / Luda's Wicked Warble in the mid 20's and higher, except you have to wait 18 seconds for it to happen. And if they go up above 200 by enough to make it worthwhile, well, they're basically back where they started.
  7. ARCHIVED-Havlen Guest

Agreed, it would be far better to revert to the original damage and make it a no-movement spell like it should have been in the first place. I'd much rather that then even double the current damage and remaining a movable skill.
  8. ARCHIVED-Asolandri Guest

Actually it does not have to be no movement. Simply do not allow it to stack with snare. Problem solved.
  9. ARCHIVED-sumsh Guest

Was I supposed to receive this spell when I dinged 21? I am now almost 22 dirge and have yet to receive this spell. I did receive Misfourtunes Kiss at 21.6.
  10. ARCHIVED-BrotherMunsen Guest

21.8 is when u should get the song
  11. ARCHIVED-sumsh Guest

Ah, thanks, man.