Dirges of the server unite!

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Mithriel, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Mithriel New Member

As a dirge we are suppose to play these classes as a utility. However, since the last KA expansion dirge rezzes suck. I have five points in Enhance: Elegy at deaths door, 5 points in Enhance Elegy of Awakening and 5 points in Elegy of Reawakening yet, it doesn't give me full power or health. Am I missing something? Before KA expansion, I was able to rez a group with full power and health, now I can barely rez 2-3 members with minimum health and very little power. Same goes for Solo rezzes. There was no mention of any nerfs for these spells? I know I'm not the only dirge that has been having this problem. So can anyone tell me what's going on?
    Sloke likes this.
  2. Sloke New Member

My wife plays a Dirge on AB and WAS hands down a rezzing goddess! That was her major contribution to our force. Somehow, Dirge rezzes have gone from first to worst. We were hoping that it was a bug, and we were excited to the see the patch notes from 11-28-2017 : "
    • Enhance: Elegy at Death's Door corrected a bug that prevented the increased health and power restoration from taking effect.
    • Enhance: Elegy of Awakening corrected a bug that prevented the increased health and power restoration from taking effect."
    This made no difference. She respec'd and recommitted. Both to no avail. I have asked in Discord. I have sent PM's to Devs. I have Googled until my fingers hurt. I see nothing! Thanks so much for posting this. Now, we don't feel so alone... I would LOVE to have an answer as to what changed. Please no "Working as intended."
  3. Mithriel New Member

Thanks Sloke for responding. I'm sure there are Dirges who don't or won't rez and probably don't really care about the rezzing issues. But then there are those who do like us. I am hoping someone from the developing dept will read this. I would also like to see "Confront Fear" made into a group spell. It takes too long to individually give it to each person at a time, even with all the points in the AA to decrease the timer. Just my thoughts......:confused:
  4. Spass New Member

Yup Confirmed Nothing Fixed in AA line to allow for the Full Dirge heal. AA's are still broken. I've posted a bug on it the other night.