Dirge Newbie - what songs to run post Epic 2.0?

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Enjine, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Enjine Member

I've just completed my Epic 2.0 and I notice that one of the spells gives a buff to Jaels Mysterious Mettle. This wasn't one the songs I was previously running and I'm guessing it should be.

For my concentration slots at the moment I'm using:
    1) Harls rousing tune
    2) Percussion of stone
    3) Songster luck
    4) Dead calm
    5) Hyrans seething sonata.

I think I'll need to drop one of these for Jaels and I'm thinking it should probably be Harls. Just hoping there's a 'qualified dirge' about who can give some guidance?

Thanks.
  2. Enjine Member

I guess dirges are so 2016 :(
  3. Svenone Well-Known Member

Wish I could help (I do have a 100 dirge), but I would not call myself a 'qualified dirge' by any definition of the term.
    Enjine likes this.
  4. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

I dropped Percussion of Stone, but I'm sure someone will chime in with why that is wrong.
    Enjine likes this.
  5. Taiyla Active Member

I dropped Hyran's since most tanks have more than enough hate. If the tank needs hate then I drop Harl's. Honestly though I don't run Jael's. That extra slot is taken up by casting Recapture since I'm an Etherealist.

Percussion of Stone is still useful for the stoneskins.
    CoLD MeTaL and Enjine like this.
  6. Enjine Member

Thanks for all the replies all, it's certainly something to think about.
  7. Boli Active Member

If our tank in the group does NOT respec for 100% hate; get a new tank. I don't believe any new AA or item enhancement gives better than the +hategain and +aggression

Jaels Mysterious Mettle's only works on tougher fights where the incoming damage is mainly melee from what I can gather the majority of damage is magical based this expansion - good for solo I presume?