Dirge Macros

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-Mordicus, Apr 18, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Mordicus Guest

Hey guys Id like to set up some macros that trigger text on a successful cast. Is this possible? for example Id like to have a macro that says "ressurecting %t" but only when it the cast lands and the target isnt already ress'ed or out of range. Would also be nice for spells like gravitas. Thanks in advance - Mero
  2. ARCHIVED-harduc Guest

I dont think it is possible to do in the ingame macro system, but it might be possible to do in a raidwindow mod. I belive I saw a raidwindow that triggered a text macro on an active spellcast (not sure it will help on imunity penalty of gravitas, but might do the trick on reuse timer).
    Check out www.eq2interfaces.com
  3. ARCHIVED-thecynic315 Guest

with out breaking the EULA and basicly hacking the game it cannont be done at all.
  4. ARCHIVED-JerronBlacksilver Guest

The whole point of having a rez macro is to let others know that you're on it, so don't waste the time casting...so it seems having this broadcast when the spell finishes would be counter productive. As for Gravitas, I take advantage of this here buff immunity timer UI mod so I can avoid trying to cast Gravitas on a target that's currently immune.