Dirge how they fight

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-Trexel75, Jan 19, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Trexel75 Guest

Are they more a stand behind a mob and backstab fighter ? I just don't want all my skill to be a behind the mob skills are they or can you use your skill while in front of the mob ?
  2. ARCHIVED-Jziad Guest

Only really have one back stab skill (works from the side too), that gets upgraded at different levels, the same as we only really have one stealth attack.

The rest can be cast/used from front or anywhere. However you are still better off hitting from somewhere other than the front of a mob to avoid barage and ripostes.

having said that the rogue which everyone assumes is a backstab fighter has attacks that are usuable from the front, I think even some are front only.
  3. ARCHIVED-Zhanna Guest

I tend to stay mainly behind or to the side the mob to try and avoid barage and ripostes as mentioned above.
  4. ARCHIVED-Trexel75 Guest

What about when you solo. Do you still have alot of skill you can use? Can't really stay behind a mob when you solo .
  5. ARCHIVED-Lornick Guest

Soloing is no problem for dirges. My prefered method is pull with Lanet's, stun and then backstab with Daro's Dull Blade, chain HO darksong blade, thuri's, and the occasional luda's wicked warble till mobs dead. If the mob is particularly tough I'll bust out some debuffs and my defensive buff, but the average solo mob it's a waste of power.