DigitallyInked [Graphics by Khellendrathas]

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Khellendrathas, Feb 24, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Kaleyen Guest

Sent you another email!
  2. ARCHIVED-Khellendrathas Guest

[IMG]

So...this was definitely one of the most colorful sigs I've had to make.

I like how it came out though.
  3. ARCHIVED-Khellendrathas Guest

4. ARCHIVED-Khellendrathas Guest

New wallpaper made for an SMMO art exchange.

Sykela (1280x1024)

The character is part Drow and part Sylvan elf and is a High Priestess of Lolth.

EDIT: Added Signature:

[IMG]
  5. ARCHIVED-Khellendrathas Guest

Just wanted to give a heads up that I might be without internet near the end of December to the beginning of January since I will be moving.

Any emails sent to me will be replied to since I can check my inbox on my cell. Any requests will be noted but they will not be worked on until after the start of the new year.

This is also the cut off for requests as gifts for Xmas. I will not have any more time. Sorry.
  6. ARCHIVED-Khellendrathas Guest

Wow, long time no posty.

I haven't been playing EQ2 for a while. I guess I'll go ahead and announce that I'm taking a break from the game since I haven't played in at least a couple of months. I've been playing Second Life oddly enough (strange how addicting that game can be) and I'm learning how to make clothing and objects. I still have my sub running so I'm still open for EQ2 sig work and anything else but I probably won't be checking the forums as much as I have in the past.

DA account is still up and running ( http://khellendrathas.deviantart.com ) so stop by anytime if you need to commission something or just say howdy. I suppose nothing really has changed much other than this thread being updated less frequently.

Enjoy Norrath peoples. I'll probably come back to the game at some point. I'm sure Incognito will get antsy at some point to loot, pillage, and plunder. ^.^
  7. ARCHIVED-Khellendrathas Guest

Well crap. Apparently I need to make a new PC. The current one is now constantly crashing any game I play (SL, SotNW, EQ2). Fortunately, it still likes Photoshop so that will be my entertainment until further notice. ^.^;

So, while I catch up with contest entries, feel free to contact me if anyone needs stuff made (sigs, portraits, etc.). I still lean more towards anime-style or chibi drawings but if you need screenshot stuff, I'd be happy to work on those as well. I'll need some funding to get my computer up and healthy again so I'd appreciate any commissions directed my way.

Laters.