DigitallyInked [Graphics by Khellendrathas]

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Khellendrathas, Feb 24, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Khellendrathas Guest

[IMG]

http://digitallyinked.net

[IMG]
    Link me!

→ TAKING REQUESTS THROUGH DEVIANTART ACCOUNT ←

-----------------------------------------------------------

[Services] -- I offer screenshot manipulation, 3D art, pixel art and web design on a donation basis and anime-style artwork (chibi, CG, sketches) on commission. Please note that I am not limited to just EQ2 art so if you have any inquiries feel free to email me at digitallyinked@gmail.com .

Please visit my DeviantArt account [link] for detailed commission info and the updated waiting list.

Freebie images and tutorials are listed in the second post.

[Edit Requests]

If you have gotten a graphic made by me previously and need the info updated, let me know. I highly likely will have saved your .psd file for easy edits so please get in contact with me if you need a minor change to your graphic (anything taking less than 10 minutes). I do not appreciate having others alter my work without at least my permission.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[Some Previous Work]

Signatures:

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]

[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]

Banners:

[IMG]

Portraits (Resized):

[IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-Khellendrathas Guest

3. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

Oh my God...
    WOMAN!
    They're SO PRETTY!

/envy /jealous /bliss
  4. ARCHIVED-Krilinye Guest

5. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

Krilinye wrote:
    TOTALLY WHAT I SAID!
  6. ARCHIVED-Khellendrathas Guest

Holy potatoes!

Thanks for the compliments. :)

(Hopefully, you won't remember that I've slacked off and haven't gotten you updated screenshots yet...)

*hum*
  7. ARCHIVED-Melodar Guest

The minimum donation amount is $5 per graphic through Paypal. The amount can be higher depending on how time-consuming a request is such as requiring lengthy paintovers or multiple characters. I am willing to negotiate with players on the Lucan DLere server if they wish to substitute in-game currency instead.

Let me expalin one thing a donation is just that a donation, a gift by someone. You can not specify a donation amount that defeats the purpose of a donation. You mean to say minimum fee is $5 but you can donate more than the $5. And I don't mean to be negative but ask for what you want. (Pet Peeve sorry)
    donation
    1.an act or instance of presenting something as a gift, grant, or contribution. 2.a gift, as to a fund; contribution.

Payment
    1. The act of paying or the state of being paid.
    2. An amount paid: received a large payment.
    3. One's due, reward, or punishment; requital.
  8. ARCHIVED-Khellendrathas Guest

My apologies if I offended you with my wording. However, when I offered graphics for free and then later for unspecified donation amounts, I had ridiculous requests flooding in. One sticks out in my mind the most. One person wanted me to freehand draw a sig containing a huge orc army a la Lord of the Rings with his character watching them march on a cliff while wearing intricately-detailed full plate armor, an ancient-looking sword and a long flowing cloak with his character name, guild name, server, level, class, and a quote. He wanted this all for free. When I talked to him about maybe a donation for my time since this was a very difficult request, he said he could maybe spare a dollar or two. Now that was insulting to me especially when he berated me for refusing to do his request. It wasted my time. Thank you for your input but I do not feel that one word changes the meaning of the post enough to warrant changing it. If the wording bothers you feel free to ignore it. But I will end this particular post by saying that you are incorrect by saying that a donation amount cannot be specified. Charities (and to be clear, I am not saying that I am a charity) sometimes require a minimum amount if you wish to donate because anything less simply isn't cost effective. Any future personal issues should be directed to PMs or email. Thank you.
  9. ARCHIVED-Jithaz Guest

Wow... this stuff is absolutely beautiful.
    Too beautiful for me to pass up, hehe. Since you're free... can I be first? ^_^
  10. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

Pft, wait in line. I called dibs! :)
  11. ARCHIVED-Khellendrathas Guest

FadetoGrey wrote:
    I need screenshots girlie!

(I promise I will get my screenshots done tonight. o_O )
  12. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

Tell me how you want me! /vogue
  13. ARCHIVED-Khellendrathas Guest

Yer a siggy artist. I trust your judgement. And as long as you don't have cone boobies I'll work with whatever you give me. ;)
  14. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

[face="helvetica"]Not even 1 cone? o_O[/face]
  15. ARCHIVED-Khellendrathas Guest

How you have one cone boobie and one that isn't scares me immensely.
  16. ARCHIVED-Thrashercat Guest

Many women have different sized breasts, so why not shapes...:twisted: By the way, absolutely fabulous work! Incredibly impressive, I look forward to seeing more of your expertise in action.
  17. ARCHIVED-Khellendrathas Guest

Jithaz's screenshot signature is completed. Two (2) slots open for Screenshot art.
  18. ARCHIVED-Jithaz Guest

Squee! Thanks so much, I love it!
  19. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

[face="helvetica"]Woman! Get to putting out...! [size="xx-small"](...the sigs, what? Putting out the sigs, I swear...)[/face][/size]
  20. ARCHIVED-Khellendrathas Guest

Pfft. I just finished some stuff for other sites and a contest. And when are you going to get me screenshots, slacker? *poke* Or do I have to hump your leg? o_O