Did not receive house trophy - Maj Dul

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Llieam, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Llieam Well-Known Member

This post is for the Developers as I was told by the response in my petition to post here. I did not receive my house trophy for the following home:

House owner: Llukashazan
    Server: Maj'Dul
    House titlle: Dimensional Pocket by Warehouse - Located in hall of fame creativity recent #8 at the time of this post. I checked my mail with the character that owns the home, several times and still have not received the trophy - usually it hits your mail automatic when you get into the Hall of Fame should have been 07/27/19.

Thanks in advance for your help on this.

Wares
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Soara2 like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm! How can we help? Give it more/new votes? Be more than willing to... :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

When a friend of mine hit Hall of Fame, it took 8 days for the trophy to arrive in the mail. He watched from the minute it hit the Hall of Fame, every day he would check the mail, he would go to Mara and talk to Jerol the Mail Guy, he would log out and back in multiple times.

EDIT: This was last October near the end of NoTD.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The initial trophy, I guess? 'Cause after I get one more vote on an HoF house once I republish, then I'll get a new trophy like within hours. Which can be cool, up to a point, but after they start stacking, I almost feel the urge to unpublish. :-/ Unless it's a swap house someone's done for me. :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  5. Llieam Well-Known Member

Yeah, no luck so far on this. I really don't wish to republish - hoping a DEV reads this thread and can possibly fix this or at least tell me if it is unfixable. I have been logging in and checking the toon as well but no trophy.

Thanks all,

Wares
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aw, don't do that! :( I know it's tough to be patient, but give it 'til like the 4th or 5th of August; like Cy said, it can take awhile. One advantage of having so many toons is that by the time I get back to one of them, I've got a nice gift waiting in my mailbox for them (and another nice thing about this game is that, unlike WoW, this place doesn't delete your mail after 30 days ;->). :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Juraiya and Breanna like this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You can try sending a private message to Kaitheel, he might be able to check if there is a problem somewhere in the system.
    Dude, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  8. Llieam Well-Known Member

Thank you for your suggesting to send a private message to Kaitheel. He was most helpful in trying to correct this, unfortunately I had to repost to get the trophy - there was a bug in the code. He offered to give me a blank trophy in case it did not work but I did repost and received my trophy.

The only bad part was I lost all the votes, so if you guys read this and have a chance please visit my house so I can get back the votes lol =)

Dimensional Pocket by Warehouse
    Hall of Fame - Newly Published

Thanks you all for your comments and ideas!!

Wares
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I am glad that Kaitheel was able to find that there was a bug in the code and maybe nobody will experience it in the future including you, should you do another house and publish it. And it was nice of him to offer a blank trophy if you were not able to get one.

I will get a new character on Maj'Dul in the next few days and visit your home and vote.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And since Gold toons are the only ones allowed to vote these days (I miss Silver...sigh), you'll just have to stay with us! :D

(Can I interest you in a nice, T1 Gorowyn GH-owning guild? We're not always in, but I can get you exclusive guild-member only access to our crafting house... ;->)

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.