Did Beastlord Feral Rampage get nerfed ?

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Kickya, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Kickya Active Member

I seem to remember that after I used a primal and the Buff Feral Rampage 1 was running it had a 30 sec duration and same when used further primals they too had 30 seconds

It looks like im getting 18 seconds now

Anyone else have this nerf problem ?
  2. Anjel Member

In my experience, Feral Rampage has always been @ 15s; maybe even 17s.
  3. Kickya Active Member

nope it used to be 30 seconds. So we used to use all bar 1 primal in our chain and save that one to hit when the timer hit around 5 or 6 seconds till Rampage 6 dropped thus keeping rampage up 100% of the time.

The only way to do this now seems to be having a chain something like ...

1. Primal > non primal skill or CA > non primal skill or CA > Primal > Ascended skill >
    at this point 2 primal on cool down

2. repeat but use 2 new primals and 2 other CAs or another ascended skill
    at this point 4 primal on cooldown

3. repeat as above using the last 2 primals and other CAs or an ascended skill
    at this point we have 6 primals on cooldown

but the first 2 should refresh in time to restart the chain without rampage VI dropping.
  4. Kickya Active Member

got a better way ? better Chain per say ?

dont just say so
    POST IT :)
  5. Talduke Active Member

It has been 18s for as long as I have played a bl (tot to current) you can still keep it going with one primal offset assuming you are at 100% reuse speed. Are you having a hard time keeping rampage up in raid? If so I suspect it is due to low wep skills. If you have under 2k your primal hit rates start to drastically drop. I was getting 60% hit rates on 4/6 primals with 1500 wep skills. When a primal misses it does not trigger a new rampage or refresh. If this is what the problem is you can get snacks made called Jaffa that give you over 2k wep skills for 10mins. They can be eaten along side normal food. It’s a pain to remember to keep these active during raid but it makes a major difference having 100% hit rates. Hope this helps.