DIAKU CORRAL

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Ucep, May 7, 2020.

1. Ucep New Member

trash mobs after mechanical bull hitting 10x harder on way to Lion name
    Last name both healer cures quit working totally not even a make believe cast seem to happen if they die and get revived can fix it buy camping to self so some kinda strange funny joke of bug make name pretty hard to beat if ability are bugging out during fight.
    Noel likes this.
  2. Bludd Well-Known Member

look at their buffs. when you pull more than 1, they get a huge buff
  3. Ucep New Member

Oh i not care about the trash wasn't to much trouble just odd they have that buff latter and not threw whole zone.
    Main thing is NO CURES WORKED even ON a NEW PULL of name.
    Noel likes this.
  4. Chrol Developer

There are 3 tiers within the heroic zone, listed here.
    Kittybock and Breanna like this.
  5. Ucep New Member

Most my group at 4000 resolve 400 to 600 mill HP the last name pretty much bugs out certain abilities 1 being cures and what not even after die rebuffing getting ready to make another pull healers cures not working not even in combat just standing there looking pretty some serious issues for sure so healer got re-camp to self to fix but even during the fight same issues guess need have game option to pause fight so can get healers to camp and fix during fight
    Noel and glass like this.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Also, after boss fights, check your buffs. You may be getting debuffed, your familiar may have died, etc.
    Kittybock and Breanna like this.
  7. glass New Member

During the last fight cures quit working and I also noticed Pact of Cheetah didn't work either. I had to relog and they started working and then during the fight they quit again,
  8. Noel New Member

Had to relog multiple times within a fight bc cures stopped working. My HP and resolve aren't an issue. Something is wrong with the zone....
  9. Noel New Member

Its a freaking disaster for sure!
  10. EmJay Well-Known Member

I was in that zone last night playing a fury. Our resolve was not the problem. My two group cures would not cast. To fix the bug, I had to camp to self. We also had a mystic in our group and the same thing happened to him. It did not happen to both of us at the same time.

The mystic had an additional problem where he had to target the player to cure a curse instead of clicking on the curse detriment in the group window. I never experienced that on my fury.

From a healer's standpoint, these are some serious bugs that need to be looked at and fixed.
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

Clearing this zone again this evening Heroic, noticed that the curse cure are working correctly, just the timing is way off. Typically we are able to solo heal this, but at times the curse cycle changes and we end up using deity cures.
  12. Chrol Developer

Finally tracked down the bug and have a fix for next hotfix. It's caused by dying while having Vleecan Fele's curse, Round Up the Posse, active. So until the fix goes live, if you're a priest and die with the curse, you'll have to relog/rezone for your cures to work again.
    Edit: It could also bug out if you have the curse active while Vleecan's encounter is reset.
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

When did Vleecan start to one shot the group with an AOE for 800m+ damage? We have cleared this zone a number of times and now helping guildees though and seems a wee bit different than before?? o_O