Diaku Corral (solo)

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by semisus, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Tajar Well-Known Member

Cowboy hat - Put it in Wardrobe and you can wear it. Wardrobe lets you wear anything you want even if you normally can't.

Pinata chick - I've noticed that she sometimes gives you two clues at once for some reason, it is usually the second one that is right in my experience.

I've actually quite enjoyed this zone, though their healing mechanic on the named is a bit frustrating, especially on lower DPS toons. I might just be missing something to stop them healing though :)
  2. Hermmit Active Member

This is not true. I skip any trash I can. In fact, I bypass all the trash right at the start by swimming in the water till I get to the ramp. I don't kill the sleeping dudes. The rodeo mobs immunity to damage is stated on one of the buffs they have ( I can't remember which one has it). You gotta pull them together.
    Tyger likes this.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

The main name is immune to damage until the two brothers are dead. They're all immune to damage after the call out that tells you that you need to ride the bull. Once you finish the bull mini-game successfully, you can damage them again until the next call out. Rinse and repeat.
    Sigrdrifa and Breanna like this.
  4. Shrreyna New Member

Hi I have never used this instrument to ask for help before, but I too am stuck on the Bossman final named Vleecan Fele. I am able to fight with him and keep killing the spawns but when that thing in the middle begins to work, I have been kicked into the sharks like four times. I am a fury and have a tank merc. I try to stay on the barricades but when I run to get spawn around the circle is when I get kicked in. Any suggestions? Thank you
  5. Cataluna New Member

They are immune to damage at the moment.
    Banstee and Tinboe have a buff that indicates that they are immune to damage when too far from one another.
    (Morna has one that indicates she is immune until her brothers are defeated.)

The question I have is, how close do Banstee and Tinboe have to be to one another?
    I have spent time positioning them so that their target circles overlap, and they both remain immune. (And by the time I get them positioned, I only get a few nukes in before I have to ride the damn bull again.)

This is getting very frustrating and I have not had this problem before.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Run on the outer edge of the circle and stop behind a barricade that faces inwards. You may have to body pull the adds and they'll follow you to the barricade. Instead of a tank, you might consider using a merc that does a lot of damage but doesn't taunt. Set them to Follow ONLY (you can have a healer merc Protect, but NOT Assist). Send them in manually when you want them to attack.
    Breanna likes this.