DEV's please shed some light

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by sonoske, Feb 18, 2017.

1. sonoske Active Member

why is 1 of any of the ascension's weakest of them all? some of us have picked thaum based on our class, do to the nature of the effect, but it seems like it has been all for not, seems like its not only a big waste of time, but a waste of ascension class to put in place, now i myself am only lvl 6 but i cant turn back now, while other ascension classes are destroying thaum on the dps meter is there a legit answer any of the dev's could possibly shed some light on the situation or will this be addressed and brought up to par with the other ascension classes?
  2. Rainmare Well-Known Member

how are they 'destroying you'? Elementalists don't get anything big until they hit 10 and get thier pet. same with Geomancy, unless they are a scout type and specced and buffed right to make Terrene Destruction a monster effect. Etheralist doesn't really have anything at all that's a big dps gun except the Assassin.

not every class is meant to be a monster DPSer. the Thaumaturgist, and the Elementalist for that matter, are much more ultility then dps. Thaums debuff, Elementalists debuff with prolly 80% of thier skills, Geos and Ethereals get more nukes, but nothing really big.
    Wurm likes this.
  3. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Try putting the actual issue in the subject of the post instead of some vague request, it'll get noticed faster.

The subject field is for... the subject.
    Wurm, ShaggyBodom and Prissetta like this.