Devs (dev?)- are conjuror bugs ever going to be fixed?

Discussion in 'Conjuror' started by ARCHIVED-dnice74, May 8, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-dnice74 Guest

Aggressive stance = still broken. It's been bugged. It's a known issue. It's been this way for years.
    Sacrifice still puts you in combat, even if you're not being attacked. Why? Bugged this myself months ago, still no mention
    Love the new prestige points and think conjies are in a good place right now, but the first one really, really annoys me. This has been broken for years. Y e a r s.
  2. ARCHIVED-Mohee Guest

Sacrifice doesn't crit. Which makes this spell useless. All of our other heals crit =\
    Sacrifice with a level 90+ group will maybe heal a total of 5-10% health, and maybe 2-3% of the groups power. And it takes 12 seconds to do that!
    And yes, all the other bugs of when casting certain beneficial spells puts us in combat with Spell Weapon Auto Attack is quite annoying (sacrifice, transference, essence shift....)
    The Teamwork AA bug is still here for us conjies. After about a year, I finally respec'd out of this line because SOE refuses to fix this bug. Pretty sad....... that should never be the solution.
    Scout pet is still inferior compared to the Mage pet (any extensive testing will show the mage pet always does Double the damage of the scout pet). Our scout pet is a swashbuckler, why does it suck so bad?
  3. ARCHIVED-Shotneedle Guest

Scout pet sucks because it only uses like 4 of it's 12ish CAs, because it waits a long time between casting. Not hard to test!
  4. ARCHIVED-bellemort Guest

the big disparity for summoners on pets in general is that the tank<fighter> pet uses STR/STA, scout uses AGI/STA, and mage uses INT/STA; just like player characters, but....the only 2 stats they get from us, in general are INT/STA; ere go, the tank and scout are simply unable to perform because theyre stats SUCK....do you really expect a lvl 92 SK with less then 200 STR to do any real damage? or a brigand with less then 200 AGI?
  5. ARCHIVED-The Dark Savant Guest

Erszebeth@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the pet bonus converted into the appropriate stat for that purpose on that class - so a conjuror's INT is added to the scout pet's AGI? Not that it seems to help...