Developers hate wizards and warlocks

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Shmotok, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Meneltel Well-Known Member

I would say more like a warlock with all of our aoe abilities. We don't do as much damage, but we get noticed a lot less and can take a hit better than they can. A fair trade, as far as I'm concerned. I take too many dirt naps as it is... *grins*
  2. Rubick Well-Known Member

Yeah that's fair. But based on the parses I've seen from the other top guilds on our server make non-ranger scouts seem irrelevant compared to good T1 mages. I haven't seen an impressive assassin yet, swash/brig can't seem to compete, and Catknipz does well and I know he's a great player but he's not putting up the #s on a BL I'm seeing out of T1 mages because scouts need some love. That's why I'm so confident in the order I stated earlier in the thread. I could always be wrong though, wouldn't be the first time or the last.
  3. Wgrace Active Member

Assassins in a very good place right now. If anyone tells you different they aren't playing it right.
  4. Nkito Well-Known Member

There are some very good assassins out there, I think what people are saying is if that assassin played one of the above classes instead they would parse noticeably higher in raid.
  5. Rubick Well-Known Member

Like I said, I could always be wrong, but do you have any raid parses that you could link from an assassin with 90k+ potency? I'd love to see one putting up numbers comparable to all the mages I've seen so I can stop spreading incorrect information. But, like Nkito said, I was kind of hinting around the fact that any assassin that parses like a beast could, from what I've seen, parse higher on a sorc/summoner.