Developers continue to fail with the necromancer class

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Germs666, Nov 19, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Germs666 Guest

I for one am getting tired of posting here.
    I am tired of the other summoner class getting a spell capable of 1 million damage plus on a 1:30 second timer.
    I am tired of the life drains on Blood pact, Lifeburn, Accelerated decay, Lich ,even hearts which suck drain life!!!
    I am tired of the nerfs on our lifetaps which happen to be our only DD spell worth casting
    I am tired of the mechanics favoring wizards and screwing over DoT classes.
    I am tired of Lifeburns immunity and failure to double attack and crit.
    Why do we have scout pet?
    Why do we have Ooze crawler?
    Why is half my spell bar swarm pets that are worthless?
    Why don't we get any cast speed/reuse/recovery AA's?
    Why is pet gear designed to benefit conjis way more than necros (Fireflyte? I'm calling you out!!! I know you play a conji)

I just wanted to point out what a bad job the devolpers have been doing and how we get zero feedback and no word of any upcoming fixes or changes to the class.

You are not moving us foward so we constantly end up being left behind. Don't forget we are paying to play this game and this is terrible customer service.
  2. ARCHIVED-Noheart Guest

i wish they would listen to us but i think they have us on permanent ignore. i for one agree with you, its to the point of being beyond silly how much they ignore this class.
  3. ARCHIVED-Davngr1 Guest

they just don't necros to be T1 dps again like they where in kos and eof but by the same token they made conj T1? dev fail and the worse thing is that i posted about these issues constantly in beta and was ignored or trolled by other conj.
  4. ARCHIVED-Dharkone Guest

SF to me felt like a final blow to the necro class. All the possible love there was to give to the summoners went straight to the conjies, while the necro was left neutered.
    I still hope the devs will pay attention to the necro class before releasing the new expansion, since we don't add anything of value to a raid at this point.
    When does the Velious Beta open up b.t.w.?
    /pray Bert