[Dev] So instead of fixing the brokenly bad Warlock class, you need us further?

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Mogrim, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Mogrim Well-Known Member

Please tell me you're going to do something about how bad Warloxks are, now that you nerfed away the only thing letting us continue to compete.

I'm willing to chat with you guys if you really don't know how bad today's patch destroyed our class.

Typo in the title. My bad. Autocorrect doesn't like nerf.
  2. Brightlyz Active Member

What got nerfed?
  3. Yards Well-Known Member

Temp pets don't share group buffs anymore so it nerfed the increment gain of dark siphoning. The way dark siphoning worked was probably broken however the class is doing extremely bad at the moment so the broken aspect of dark siphoning helped us out a little bit. At the same time I didn't like the way I had to resort to using dark siphoning as it lowered the damage of my unda and was also directly dependent on which necro / when necro's temp pets were up.
  4. Brightlyz Active Member

Ahh i see ty for answer.
  5. Konc3pt Active Member

This guy struggles to compete with bards and enchanters

Please DBG, listen to him. Make warlawks great again
  6. Yards Well-Known Member

lol
  7. Konc3pt Active Member

Currently the best way to play a warlock is to betray to a wizard.

Everything is right in Norrath.
  8. Ronjah Active Member

It's the stealthy way of making 50% of all classes redundant and eligible for removal from game. warlock is just the beginning. Big win for the developers who are then not required to keep so many classes in balance anymore.

Then again, who knows, maybe with epic2.0 a warlock is balanced out again.

If warlock becomes competitive I will decide to resume to play this game again.