Dev Request: please can everspawning adds despawn at the death of the boss?

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Noizette, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Noizette Active Member

Hi there, really enjoying the new expansion and heroics, but it's not much fun to be killing 30+ adds on a fight like Tabor'Zaal in Repository of Secrets after the named has died. This seems to be the trend in the majority of the boss fights in KA and it's not fun. Please consider having them depspawn once the named dies?

Also, after killing them all there was no chest drop! This also happened to us last night in Xalgozian Stonghold.
  2. Kander Developer

I don't suppose you could give specifics of what bosses are doing this?
  3. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

2nd in Repository of Secrets
    2nd in Lost city of Caballis,
    3rd in Forgotten Sanctum

Just to name a few off top of my head.
    Noizette likes this.
  4. Terrius Well-Known Member

Third named in Cabilis also has the same issue.
    Noizette likes this.
  5. Noizette Active Member

Kaesora: Xalgozian Stronghold
    Captain Vhankmin (1st named) - 'crocodile specters' stay up.
  6. Noizette Active Member

Repository of Secrets

Tabor'Zaai - the 'an ancient remnant' adds stay up, all bloody loads of them! This literally doubles the length of the fight. Also, they are flagged as nameds and have a ton of HP and seem completely immune to tank threat increases etc. Very aggravating. On top of that we got no chest drop. They also target each other sometimes, which is weird.

Btw, the lack of chest drop thing is like the fourth time we have seen it happen now, across multiple zones.
  7. Kander Developer

There should be a fix in for this tomorrow.

Yes, its aggravating.
    Xillean and Beee like this.
  8. Noizette Active Member

Excellent news, thanks Kander for your fast response to this :)
  9. OMFG New Member

Crocs still staying up on first named in Xalgozian Stronghold [Heroic].
  10. Noizette Active Member

HI Kander, it's still an ongoing issue. For example just ran Repository of Secrets and the ancient remnant adds all stayed up after the named was dead.
  11. Kander Developer

Right. Fix goes in tomorrow. Hoping it will deal with the issues.
  12. Eliziana Active Member

Running zones today can confirm not fixed I'm afraid.
  13. southpaw Member

Sad to see patch notes make no mention of this being fixed... again. Just spent far too long in this zone thanks to the cube adds that even evac x2 can't shake off, but manages to lose the chest drop :)
  14. Conifur Well-Known Member

If it was fixed last week it was not fixed. They still stay up.
  15. KythosMeltdown Active Member

can confirm; in just about every boss fight that spawns adds, when you kill the boss, the adds do not despawn after the boss is killed. In some cases this makes sense (Last boss in Xalgozian Stronghold starts the fight with 2 adds), others it does not, (First boss in Xalgoz, Second boss in xalgoz, fourth boss in xalgoz. There are many others)

If we need to point out the exact bosses that do this (although I am fairly certain it is every boss that spawns adds during the fight) I can make a thread with a list people can add to where adds are not despawning.
  16. Noizette Active Member

This has happened in groups I have been in multiple times now. Kill the Captain, then kill the huge amounts of annoying crocs that have spawned and didn't depop, and then have our faces rubbed in it with no chest drop.
  17. Eliziana Active Member

18. Eliziana Active Member

Protector of Flames adds still persist after the named Sabellah'Xen Keeper of Fire is killed in Arcanna'se Spire: Forgotten Sanctum (3rd name).