[Dev] Please change Time Warp

Discussion in 'Mages' started by heebu, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Yards Well-Known Member

They should have never changed TW in this way. It should have just been changed, not changed via an epic buff. TW is an aa and aa's should not be buffed via epic spells. Make the TW change permanent in the actual aa and give illy's a new epic spell.
    Kioske and Jrox like this.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

Yeah.. look at the coercer one... a buff to.... mana ward... I don't know any coercers who have specced for that in YEARS... I don't know when it would be of any use.. especially with a 2.5min reuse (5min base reuse).
    The illy buff is fricken awesome.
    Earar likes this.
  3. RedvsBlue Well-Known Member

Mana ward was great for PvP and I would assume it is pretty nice for soloing/duo. What purpose does it have in raid? No idea. Might be T4 that needs it, who knows. Either way the point still stands. You shatter the tiers and just let everyone berate the devs until they get what they want. There is no organization to it all and nobody seems to know where a class should rank. It is pretty disappointing to say the least.
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

As it stands, it's a small fervor and potency buff that burns all the coercer's power... every 2.5 min... for just the coercer. I cannot begin to imagine why this AA ability was chosen.. and why it was 'buffed' the way it was.
  5. Earar Well-Known Member

well for burned mana it's not an issue. U cast mana flow before casting the ward and back full mana at the end of manaflow

if yo uhave 300k power, you give I think around 600 potency (1 potency for every 500 mana used in grandmaster)

priests can manage healing most of the time, ok mana ward is multiplied by 2 and the left coercer tree already boosted manaward ... but still it's too situationnal and feels HP increase faster than mana ... so I don't know if the ward can really be that great.
  6. Jrox Well-Known Member

Bla bla bla... This was a time warp discussion. Find your own thread Coercers... lol just kiddin! :p
  7. Chillispike Active Member

I don't think that Abiltiy Doublecast is the same as Spell Doublecast.
    I actually hope it's a quad cast one.
    1 Spell * 2 due Spell double * 2 due Abiltiy Doublecast = 4 hits
    The ethereal Adorn made it that way + it adorn worked for group means tanks can double taunt and scouts cast either there shadows (double) or deaggro (coz it does damage too)

and Yeah let's leave the Manaward out of this and stay on topic, Manaward has a own thread allready :)
  8. Beee Well-Known Member

No it's "only" Triplecast ;)
  9. Veta Well-Known Member

Ability doublecast stacks with Spell doublecast. Basically it is like the old ability reuse and spell reuse stat. If you had 50 of both, that was still 100% reuse, in the case of mages but only 50% reuse for lets say scout combat arts. The rune instantly recasts any spell cast while the trigger is up, which is what gives people the 3rd hit. The ability recast on the rune does nothing if you are at 100% spell double and are using spells.
  10. Jrox Well-Known Member

You are so uniformed and clueless to all of the illy nerfs since this xpack kicked off. Seriously, if you don't play an Illy (anyone in this thread complaining) shut it. You haven't a clue. All of our utility is completely out of date and useless, so mimic was brought in to make the class fun again. Now timewarp and the new epic abilities are a joke. Gimmie utility or dps, I don't care which, one or the other, I'm not greedy. And those that don't play an Illy and play OP DPS classes stay the hell out. You never see Illy's calling for other class nerfs, ya' trolls.
    Ebarel and Scrappyz like this.
  11. Mermut Well-Known Member

As a coercer, I feel your pain. The epic 2.0 coercer abilities are... uninteresting. A buff to our pet.. that we have to resummon every time we die and every time we zone... and a buff to mana ward.. that few coercers even bother to spec for...
    Jrox likes this.
  12. Melt Actually plays the game

You don't call for nerfs because if we get nerfed your mimic won't due as much...
  13. Kioske Well-Known Member

Honestly, I don't know how more chanters aren't topping parses. Hit timewarp, mimic beastlord, cast ascensions. Boom. Top of the parse.
  14. Jrox Well-Known Member

I am in top 3 consistently. The enchanters parse was not the reason for this thread. This was meant to be about the epic spells we received. Pretty sure I also mentioned "Gimmie utility or dps, I don't care which, one or the other, I'm not greedy... "

And again, not an enchanter, not the place for you. But if you still feel the need, continue to troll away...

As far as not calling for nerfs cause "I don't want my "mimic won't due as much..." I parse top five when I don't even use mimic, so I'm not as dependent on it as others might be. I just want some epic spells that could be fun, forget the parse. It's about the "FUN" of it! Timewarp is more grp specific than the enchanter himself. But if you played an Illy you would know the mechanic, right?...
    Udonn likes this.
  15. Yards Well-Known Member

If you only want chanters to respond you should do that via tells not a public forum. When you post something on these forums, you can't expect just that one class to read and respond to it.
  16. RedvsBlue Well-Known Member

You can claim what you will, I have seen parses to prove what I said. In fact some of them were even linked in discord. So just because you don't see it or understand how it affects everyone outside of your little illy bubble you shouldn't be so quick to judge or throw accusations. The stats as a whole are out of whack. No matter what you do to bump the illy you will inevitably brick wall again in the future. I have an illy too btw so I get what you are saying. For the time being they are already scaling everything back because damage already exceeds the content. Utility is really the only option but they would have to overhaul abilities and that would require quite a bit of testing (see where I am going with this).
  17. Jrox Well-Known Member

Yea, you either don't get it, or just enjoy being a troll. How exactly did you come to the conclusion I don't know how something works "Outside my little Illy bubble"? You were the one saying I should mimic a Brig right with his triple cast? Yea cause I would ever do that over catching a Beastlord's primal chain, NOT! Again I never said I was having an issue parsing. Matter of fact my parses are pretty beastly now that the epic is done. Once I finish off my second ascension I will have pets to boot, and booyah! But in all seriousness...

I wan't funner spells as epic spells. More utility. I don't care where I land on the parser. I want more interaction with my group/raid. It's truly why I chose a support class when I started my Illy in the first place. Otherwise I would have played something boring, like a T1 DPS so I could measure my $%&* with the rest of the T1 trolling whiners.

And me not knowing something outside my little bubble would not make me a very good anything utility wise, but I know I'm a badass and sexy, so stuff it! I don't call for nerfs in others posts or threads because I believe nerfing any class nerfs my group/raid. Those who call for nerfs can't figure something out on their own. Only class in all fairness that needs a boost at all DPS wise is the Warlock.

Just sayin.
    Earar likes this.
  18. Alarra Well-Known Member

How about +100% doublecast overcap enabled, like they are doing with Crit Bonus.
  19. Abasinolanam Active Member

I used to agree with OP. Before the epic timewarp was barely worth casting at all. But now that I have the epic TW is very much worth casting. I'm a happy illy.
    Snikkety, Scrappyz and Earar like this.
  20. Jrox Well-Known Member

I would only retort; Why do we get an upgrade to a spell that should have been corrected long ago and not a different epic spell to add to our sexiness? Yes TW is more viable now at the expense of a real second Epic 2.0 buff or spell. And don't tell me, you probably think Timelord is great too? A 45min wait before you can cast on another member in grp? 40min if you GM it? C'mon MAN! lol :p