Dev Pick Submissions

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Kaitheel, May 7, 2014.

1. Nanini New Member

• Everfrost
    • Kerafyrm's Dark Secret
    • Hall of Fame
    • Kerafyrm
    • you never kn[IMG][IMG]ow what lies within[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Nanini New Member

• Everfrost
    • House of Portals
    • Hall of fame
    • Nanini
    • I created this house as a challenge to myself to get every portal possible to have in the game. I am getting close... I have the Vesspyr Isles Spirit Anchor and the Portal to the Arena of the Gods left to get to be complete. my hopes is that it would help myself as well as my guildies and friends to have safe travels from place to place :)
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  3. Oobliteration New Member

Server - Oasis
    House Name - Tinkerfest International Dragstrip
    House Category - Massive Home
    Owner - Oobliteration

Come one come all to the completely Tinkerfest island Dragstrip. Fun for the whole family. Wheither it is taking in the races, relaxing in the cool clear water, or riding one of the attractions, there is someting for everyone.

Unfortunatlly no way to post pictures here :(, but come out to the races and enjoy.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

True; there's no way to link the pics directly, since the forums here don't act as a graphics file storage place, though there are lots out there, like Flickr, Photobucket, DeviantArt (the one I use), etc. I've yet to see one used here that wasn't free, though I'm sure there are lots of subscriber advantages (with DA, there's no ads). Each will have its own method for file sharing and posting, and there are numerous threads on how to post pics here in Homeshow. ;->

Uwk
    Moonpanther likes this.
  5. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I use photo bucket..it is free and I can even have it back up all screenshots I create and it auto uploads them to my library...all free.
  6. Oobliteration New Member

Server - Oasis
    House Name - Tinkerfest International Dragstrip
    House Category - Massive Home
    Owner - Oobliteration

Come one come all, to the completely Tinkerfest island Dragstrip. Fun for the whole family. Wheither it is taking in the races, relaxing in the cool clear water, or riding one of the attractions, there is someting for everyone.

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! Yeah, I got a chance to visit there yesterday; very cool! ;->

2 Likes up! :)

Uwk
  8. Elistrae_Valor Member

Hi!
    I reworked the tavern.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  9. Desairia New Member

10. Dannnni Active Member

·Freeport
    ·Les Jardins
    ·Medium House
    ·Fayelle

My druid was looking for a natural place to call her own. She loves colors and living a life near nature. This house was designed to promote simplicity in having a life centered around peace and serenity and being one with nature. Thank you for your consideration. J

Features:

Lush vegetation
    Lighthouse
    Garden
    Outhouse
    Druid ring
    Gazebo
    Stream / Creek with bridge
    Picnic area
    Well
    Grave / memorial

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

Hope you enjoy!
    Sapphirius, Avahlynn, Katz and 2 others like this.
  11. Gily Member

Server: Permafrost
    House Name: Gaggles Hoverskif Factory
    House Category: Medium
    LocationL Researcher's Sanctum (Qeynos)
    Owner: Gilymist (decorated by Gilymist)

Background: Gilytinker always dreamed of owning a Delorean DMC-12, but alas it was not to be. Emmett Brown suggested when he dropped in at the "Flux Capacitor Founders Conference" held at the Monastery of St. Gaggle that he build his own stainless steel beauties. GHC (Gaggle Hoverskif Company) is now one of the leading manufacturers of personal motorized transport devices in Norrath. Their factory is completely self contained with raw material processing, refining, manufacturing, and assembly conducted in a single facility. Gilytinker is still hands on, and you can often find him tinkering with new models, but he also employees the largest concentration of clockworks outside of Steamfont Mountains to work in his factory.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  12. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I absolutely love what you've done here. It has it's own feel to it. Will have to make a toon for your server so I can see it in person.
  13. Elistrae_Valor Member

Thanks! You're welcome at any time. Work is still in progress.
  14. suka Well-Known Member

• Server butcherblock
    • House Name CM Homeshow Aerfren
    • House Category small
    • Owner Aerfren
    • I did this one for the CM contest on our server and it placed 2nd. I really like doing these little houses. This one is in Qeynos. The theme to this one is that it is a retreat for disciples of Quellous and therefore serenity.
    First the entrance:
    [IMG]

I love the outdoors and try to bring it into my houses.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

every retreat should have some nice water areas- like a small pool.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

because there are so many pics i cut a few to have room for the best ones. But some i had to give close-ups of.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

this is getting lengthy so i will post the rest of the pictures in the next post right after this one.
  15. suka Well-Known Member

this is the finish of the post before:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

by far my favorite part is the guild hall door. i really like making special entrances with them:

[IMG]
    Avahlynn and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

17. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Suka, (I can't believe I'm writing this lol) but I love your toilet paper roll! That's awesome!

It's all beautiful but that bit is very ingenious! If I may, I'd love to borrow that sometime in one of my homes. I think it's just that super.
  18. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

19. suka Well-Known Member

of
    course - i am flattered when someone copies me. thank you. you need two bookends, a marble vase (which i wish i could shrink further) and a flyer or a zombie note- anything that looks like a note. that is all you need to make it. I am working on another style though so i will be showing that when i get it figured out. i wish i could shrink the marble columns way small- those would be perfect.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Avahlynn like this.
  20. suka Well-Known Member

i tried the link and got an error page.