Dev Pick Submissions

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Kaitheel, May 7, 2014.

1. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I know.... I remade it as an evil toon so that part is good, just need to know where to find it. It's not showing under the published ones.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Might not be published, which is why I like the idea of something more like this when people announce their places here (for example):

Server: Public Test
    Owner: Abrahm [one of my alts]
    Decorator: Abrahm
    Name of House: Tanks for the Memories
    Size of House: Medium [I think; see House Type below]
    House Type: 4-room; Glacial Villa [this is one that doesn't need additional "rent" in the form of Status]

--or--

Server: Splitpaw [UK]
    Owner: Ratta [yet another member of the Uwk Horde ;->]
    Decorator: Ratta
    Name of House: Ratta's BYOM FF Festival! [or something along those lines; it's been awhile...a Frostfell crafting hub, but you need to bring your own mats/fuel]
    Size of House: Large [or whatever the Mistmoore Crags Estate is]
    House Type: Mistmoore Crags Estate [i.e., a prestige place]

That way, if it's published or not (or was, but fell by the wayside for temporary lack of rent... [::casual, yet embarrassed whistling::]), or if it's published but now in other categories (for instance, Abe up there actually got in the Hall of Fame category with what was, imho, an unfinished place...just imagine what he could do with a finished one! ;->), you could still be able to get to it, as long as you could get to New Halas (pretty easy, even for Evils) or Freeport, or even just The Commonlands for Ratta's place during the times it's published (thank goodness for no rent requirements on prestige joints, but every once in awhile, ya gotta move or place stuff...). ;->

Uwk

P.S. Someone who knows, could we get a sticky or a link to where they keep the info on the sizes of the prestige homes and "lands"? It's not always obvious... ;-> --U.
    Cyliena likes this.
  3. Cyliena Well-Known Member

• Everfrost
    • Wantia Desert Homestead (also shared here)
    • Small
    • Cyliena
    • This home takes the Isle of Mara theme into a Maj'Dul home and transforms it into a modernized Norrathian dwelling that has been infused with Hua Mein culture.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

This is what the house looks like empty, for comparison:
    [IMG]
  4. crazyapples Active Member

This was created to have a rustic outside and a modern look inside, it was to incorporate my love of coffee and the ever growing collection of knick knacks in eq2 with a twist of disturbing mercenaries for hire out the back. It also has a lush garden trail surrounding the building.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Sapphirius, Geden, Cyliena and 3 others like this.
  5. suka Well-Known Member

kk not sure what you are looking for. my houses are not outlandish or extreme, but i have fun with them. this is the one i recently completed for someone else. i will also include one i have not quite finished but it is published and viewable - especially my favorite parts.

house # 1
    • Server Butcherblock
    • House Name Caela's Abode designed by Aerfren
    • House Category small
    • Owner Caela
    • A little description and a few pictures!
    This is a 2 room inn in qeynos and was built for a gnome who loves red and is a tailor. she is married to a halfling so she of course has to do a lot of cooking.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
  6. suka Well-Known Member

i have more houses i can submit after they are published and i have a number of others that are published.
    house number 2
    • Server butcherblock
    • House Name Ruuatha's hideout - a work in progress
    • House Category (Not sure but i think medium- it is published so it doesn't say)
    • Owner Ruuatha
    • A little description and a few pictures! This was primarily built because i have a problem with heights over wide empty spaces. I bought the house thinking it was pretty only to find out it was just one room with a long entrance. i meant to build another floor over that room but didn't get around to it because other houses kind of took my attention. Still, the area i made below the floor was fun.

[IMG]

[IMG]

house 3
    • Server butcherblock
    • House Name Jfai's Safefall Training Ground
    • House Category Massive ( i think- i really wish they would tell you that stuff in the hall of fame)
    • Owner Jfai
    • A little description and a few pictures! This was designed to give people a place to practice their safefall in a safe environment. it also features a broadjump area and has depots for the guild. The upper island is also developed for a little hideout as well as having a treehouse in the lake.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Btw, i would like to thank Ceyarrecks for his help on this project.
  7. suka Well-Known Member

House # 4
    • Server Butcherblock
    • House Name Westlin Winds Ports and Depots
    • House Category large i think - not really sure - it is in the hall of fame
    • Owner Fyuri
    • A little description and a few pictures! This was created as a portal place for our guild- a place where we could access ports that could not be placed in the guild hall. The interactive machines upstairs offer some entertainment, there are interactive food and beverages, and there are some depots set up for sharing stuff with other visitors outside the guild. And of course, since all members regardless of what membership level get access here first, sometimes people in the guild use the depots.[IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]

Captain's room[IMG]

every ship needs an engine room[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

the rec room[IMG]
    the galley
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    and a place to plan the next adventure
    [IMG]

when my mother saw this ship, she insisted that the crew needed a place to sleep.
    [IMG]

and they need a mascot
    [IMG]
    from the crow's nest you can get a good view of the ship
    [IMG]
    and the ship's artist can have peace and quiet
    [IMG]

a romantic getaway on the roof
    [IMG]

a proud proclamation of the heritage of the crew
    [IMG]

sometimes the crew just needs a break - especially from the problems in the engine room. over the hold looks like a good place.
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  8. Kalmaraa Active Member

• Server: Antonia Bayle
    • House Name; Combine Tavern
    • House Category: Large
    • House Location: New Halas, Magical Manors
    • Owner; Ceebia
    The combine tavern is a place that is active as a RP establishment every wed night around 8 to 10pm EST. It has been faithfully serving the RP community as a whole for several years now. Note the look has been updated to feature newer content over the years till the final look it settled on about 3 months ago. The venue itself is close to 3 years old. The Combine theme was chosen to honor the spirit of the original combine, and now the new combine, where different peoples had to put aside there differences for the greater good. The owner is a retired swifttail monk from Kunark, Ceebia. Overall design is supposed to be simple yet functional for the venue in question.

Entry (when you first arrive)

[IMG]

The tables area on the left side.
    [IMG]

Bar area showing entry, note guild door takes up half the exit.
    [IMG]

Kitchen area, looking towards the window.
    [IMG]

Kitchen area in the back.
    [IMG]

Sink detail
    [IMG]

Upstairs banquet / event hall
    [IMG]

The owner
    [IMG]
  9. Seichan Member

Server: Freeport
    House Name: Robusta Bean's Bistro & Bakery
    House Catagory: Small
    House Location: New Halas, Valor Homesteads
    Owner: Robusta Bean
    She may be a small, low level dwarf, but Robusta Bean is willing and ready to feed and entertain all of Norrath!

[IMG]
    Looking down into the Main Dining Area.
    [IMG]
    Bar Area
    [IMG]
    Robusta checks out the Entertainment area.[IMG]
    Drinks for Everyone!
    [IMG]
    Dining Area
    [IMG]
    Small Side Bar
    [IMG]
    Upstairs Bakery
    [IMG]
    Kitchen area
    [IMG]
    Bakery area
    Cyliena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

• Server Antonia Bayle
    • House Name The Ratongian Escape (In freeport)
    • House Category (small/medium/large/massive) Small
    • Owner Darkzephyr
    • So I thought I would challenge myself and do a few small homes and I love doing elaborate kitchens.. lol so much so it took half my item count LOL :) Come stop by and have a peek at The Ratongian Escape under small homes on AB
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Server Antonia Bayle
    • House Name The Craft-O-Rama (In freeport)
    • House Category (small/medium/large/massive) Large
    • Owner Darkzephyr
    • So the crafter side of me came out in force you might say with this house... each crafting specialty is represented in this home!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Server Antonia Bayle
    • House Name The Dark Addiction Temple (In Castleview Hamlet)
    • House Category (small/medium/large/massive) Small
    • Owner Nytedesyre (Darkzephyr Alt)
    • So normally I do happy, cheery, practical homes.. well I got a bug up my backside to do something evil and dark looking. I present to you The Dark Addiction Temple -- Castleview Hamlet. It is published under my alt Nytedesyre. Enjoy your stay! :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  11. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Beautiful work as always Darkzephyr :D
  12. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

Why thank you Moon :) I love your work as well :)
  13. Thorke New Member

• Server: Oasis
    • House Name Princiss' Frostfell Memories
    • House Category Massive
    • Owner: Princiss
    • This is my Frostefell Home Work and Gift shop. Everything is made here and loaded up on the sleight for all the little Norathians.
    View of House and Giftie Shop
    [IMG]

Delivery Dock
    [IMG]

Wildlife Pond
    [IMG]

Santa Glug plays for tips
    [IMG]

Othie the Giftie Wraper
    [IMG]

Food in the Giftie Shop
    [IMG]

Gifts for all in Giftie Shop
    [IMG]

Frostfell Clothing in Giftie Shop
    [IMG]

Candy Pathway leading to house
    [IMG]

Living Room (LS)
    [IMG]

Living Room (RS)
    [IMG]

Frostfell Kitchen where all the frostell goodies are made
    [IMG]

Loading up the sleigh with gifties
    [IMG]

Resting and eating area for gobbie workers
    [IMG]

Work and finishing area for toys
    [IMG]
  14. Cythemia Member

15. GeekyGothy Active Member

Server: Antonia Bayle
    House Name: An Oceanside Estate (Timorous Heights)
    House Category: Large Home
    Owner: Vinjarick
    Decorated by: Vanesh Evengale

A beautiful ocean-side estate: Two fully decorated floors, landscape, pier, dock house (guest house), who doesn't want a pirate ship with cannons? Game room including Norrath's only PAC-MAN arcade console. Enjoy! There's much more to be seen in game!

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  16. Geden Well-Known Member

You truly have an eye for color and different combinations that make old forgotten items/ideas new and exciting. Beautiful homes, as always.:)
  17. Joscelin Verreuil New Member

Well, there are issues with the Gorowyn Prestige Houses staying on the leaderboard but if you see it here is my submission. I picked the best ones to show off this house. There are things I figure you'll have to find on your own. The best place to check for what is included in the home is to read the open book at the entrance:

Server - Freeport

House Name - Shipwreck Landing (formerly Harbor at Joscelin’s Stronghold)
    House Category (small/medium/large/massive) - Large Gorowyn Prestige House
    Owner - Joscelin Verreuil

Shipwreck Landing
    [IMG]

Her Majesty's Brig - Kushiel's Dart
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Dockside Barracks
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Field Kitchen
    [IMG]

Armory
    [IMG]

The Vault & Infirmary
    [IMG]

Infirmary
    [IMG]

The Vault
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Observation Deck Observatory
    [IMG]

War Room
    [IMG]

Command Deck
    [IMG]

Godswood
    [IMG]

Entrance
    [IMG]
  18. Sharann Well-Known Member

Server - Splitpaw

House Name - Sharann's modern villa
    House Category (small/medium/large/massive) - Hall of Fame
    Owner - Sharann

I've built this house long before we got building blocks. It's my first one and it took me about 1 full month (I've done & undone a lot before being satisfied with the end result).

I guess this would be the house I'd like to live in :cool:

It is a modern home with apparent stone walls.

[IMG]

Of course outside there is a bar & jacuzzi near the swimming pool (in which you can actually swim yay!):
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

This is the main living room (I've done the wooden walls with the back of sumac bookcases - it took me a veeery long time to get those straight):
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

The Kitchen area:
    [IMG]

Those muffins must be burned by now :p. And note the water pouring from the faucet:
    [IMG]

The home cinema:
    [IMG]

The Creative area:
    [IMG]

There's a little greenhouse on the side of the house:
    [IMG]

The upstairs main hall:
    [IMG]

The main bedroom:
    [IMG]

Main bathroom:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

The second bathroom:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

And a Parking lot (well... that was before we could actually fly in the area :D ) :
    [IMG]

And there's a hidden garden (on the little floating island):
    [IMG]

I hope you've enjoyed it. Even though it is so old it is still my preferred one of the few homes I've created.
  19. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Submitting because I think Luperza would like it.
    • Spliatpaw
    • Quack Isle
    • Hall of Fame - (Although its a TT Isle, which I believe is Large)
    • Errrorr
    • An Isle where Ducks roam free and enjoy life. I'm not going to post pictures as it is truly something you have to experience for yourself.
  20. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Wow. I love these houses! Wonder how I didn't see this thread before? (Shows how much I pay attention to stickies. :p)

Really, you could use any one of the houses I have in my consolidated thread. All the information you requested is right there.
    https://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/index.php?threads/sapphys-houses-consolidated.540075/

But the two I am most proud of are the ones I did for my husband.

• House Name: For My Loving Husband...
    • House Category (small/medium/large/massive): Massive (Hall of Fame)
    • Owner: Boglilly
    • Description: This house was a Christmas gift to my husband. It's fill with all sorts of little inside jokes between us and other goodies (his favorite being the solicitor-shooting cannon). There's so much more to see than what's in these pictures, but then I'd be taking up several posts to include them all. When I finished, my husband asked if we could move here after the kids go to college.
    [IMG]

Model Train Set
    [IMG]

Porch
    [IMG]

Living Room
    [IMG]

Dining
    [IMG]

Kitchen
    [IMG]

Den, Bedroom in the background
    [IMG]

• House Name: Cutie Mark Acquisition Program's Guild Hall
    • House Category (small/medium/large/massive): Guild Hall
    • Owner: Cutie Mark Acquisition Program
    • Description: This is our family's alt guild... as in the members are mostly alts and all family. My husband was just going to leave it as it was and put some furniture in for the NPCs and amenities. I told him, "Hell, no," and then I decorated it. I left one room for him to do up as he liked, and he never did anything with it. A year later, after much cajoling, I decorated the office for him, but I kept the white marble he said he liked so much.
    [IMG]

Business & Commerce
    [IMG]

Crafting
    [IMG]

Travel Amenities (displayed throughout the garden)
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Hubby's Office (He plays a high elf paladin.)
    [IMG]

My Office (I play a froglok monk.)
    [IMG]