Dev Pick Submissions

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Kaitheel, May 7, 2014.

1. Thetisu New Member

•Server: Sebilis
    •House Name: Thetisu House2
    •House Category : medium
    •Owner: Ersillia
    •I began this game in December, 2013. Its my second house. The theme of this house is a water tank.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Zharxian Member

• Server: Oasis
    • House Name: Spooky Mansion
    • House Category: Large
    • Owner: Idraine
    Don't upset the butler, he's has a hard day.[IMG]

[IMG]

Idraine's boudoir[IMG]

Ladies, and gentlemen, the Grateful Undead![IMG]

And their pianist, Frosty![IMG]

Enjoy the fare and pay no mind to those hungry looking eyes. Go on, eat up! Is that drool on the floor by the alcove?[IMG]

[IMG]

The creepy upside down room[IMG]

More upside down madness![IMG]

This is what happened to the last exterminators that showed up.[IMG]
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! Poor exterminator...is there a twitching cocoon anywhere in there? ;->

And I LOVE (everything, but especially) the outfits on the band! Are those from the Apprentice recipes? :)

Uwk
    who has to giggle at the shark head on the tank...looks like one was trying to escape and got stuck, poor thing ;->
    Glenorian likes this.
  4. Zharxian Member

There are actually a couple of cocoons in there, and a few hungry spiders. The outfits on the band is actually a poor SC purchase decision of mine, so I thought I would put it to good use. There are actually several easter eggs in the house, but nobody has bothered to find any, even with a reward for finding them.
  5. Haton New Member

I did, hopefully they like it enough. It is a smaller house but I just thought anything too big would be overkill in the same theme, lol. It says you are of Crushbone, do you play on that server? If so have you actually seen it in game, I think it looks much better in game, I tried to get the best pictures I could though.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Frogloklord New Member

Guk
    Diggin' it delight
    Medium home
    Frogloklord

This house is banging best barn and green house you will ever see. I can't get pictures to load on here
  7. Gily Member

Server: Permafrost
    House Name: Theatre de Gaggle
    House Category: Medium
    LocationL Private Opera House (Qeynos)
    Owner: Gilymist (decorated by Gilymist)

Background: Always a patron of the Arts... Gaggle founded the Theatre de Gaggle to highlight the talent of the Norrathian ALTS. As the theatre grew in stature, it became recognized as the premier launching point (or resurrection) of many artists careers. The theatre actively promotes artists and performances who are not mainstream by following a strict policy of no longer allowing them to perform at the theatre for five years since their latest award. Eight artists or performances have received awards and recognized for their achievement. The theatre is currently being prepared for for drama "Three's Enough" with only days until launch.

Note: Backstage is only accessible by teleporter.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Charlice, Doodlebug, Afista and 4 others like this.
  8. Morgiane New Member

• Server: Oasis
    • House Name Controled Chaos
    • House Category Large home
    • Owner: Eshako
    Entry way
    [IMG]
    Mount Room
    [IMG]
    Bedroom
    [IMG]
    balcony
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Crafting room
    [IMG]
    Library
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Basement[IMG]
    Hope you enjoy my home.
    Eshako
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

One thing you need to do to post here is join up with some sort of graphics storage service, like Photobucket or Flickr or DeviantArt or whatever, since you can't put things directly here from your hard drive (trust me on this one... :-/). Post your pics, screenshots, etc. there, then what I generally do is right-click on the screenshot you posted there, for example, and when View Image comes up on the menu that pops up, click on that. You'll get another whole page just devoted to that image, complete with info on the location, the URL, at the top (like this one's URL is: https://forums.station.sony.com/eq2...v-pick-submissions.548092/page-2#post-6068485, but don't click on it unless you like going 'round in circles ;->). You Copy that info, the URL, and Paste it into a post here; the best way to do it is to click on the li'l tree icon/button at the top of a post edit here; it'll say "Insert/edit image" (without the quotes) when you hover your cursor over it. In the window that (eventually) pops up, Paste the screenshot's URL into that empty line, and click on the Insert button. Voila! :)

The only real drawback to all this is you do have to join up with something, even if it's free. Folks on Facebook often will have links to their albums there, but most insist that you join Facebook to see it, even if the owners have made it Public for access. :-/ I prefer just about anything else, including www.deviantArt.com (it's not really that freaky, despite the name; it's for art of all sorts, including Mature and up, and that sort of name is eye-catching, you have to admit ;->).

Uwk
    Glenorian likes this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yep, I do, but ironically enough, it's my main playing server (or was; there are so many now...), that and Test, and most of the others, if not all, were created as house-hopping places. What's ironic is that I rarely check out homes on Crushbone and Test... ;->

But I will tonight. I'm going back in to play there for the first time in awhile, and I'll swing 'round and take a look! :)

Uwk
  11. Rotherian Well-Known Member

I don't know if this will help or if it is a feature common to all browsers, but when you right click an image while using Chrome, one of your options is Copy image URL. The image URL should be a direct link. (However, if you google images, you'll have to click through to where it displays the image by itself.)
  12. Haton New Member

Awesome, it was the server my friend played on at the time I joined which was back in December. Not sure if you were able to take a peak at it, I saw I got another like tonight, maybe that was you? I should hop around and see other server's housing some time myself, would be a fun adventure.
  13. Demondria Active Member

Server: Guk
    House Name: Canopy Falls Ocean View Estate
    House Category: Hall of Fame - Massive Homes
    (Mistmoore Crag)
    Owner: Demondria (Guk Server)

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    Sapphirius, Geden, Glenorian and 2 others like this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yep, that was me! ;->

Or at least, one of the Horde. ;->

Uwk
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! I've got Firefox, so folks' results may vary. ;->

Thanks! :)

Uwk
  16. Vichane Well-Known Member

• Server: Antonia Bayle
    • House Name The Ebon Dragon
    • House Category: Maj'dul Mercenary (large homes, i believe)
    • Owner: Vichane
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  17. Morgiane New Member

18. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Is this house published?

Geden likes this.
  19. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Yes, made a toon on Butcherblock hoping to go see it. Would love to be able to see this in person, please send me a message...Moonpanther is the toon's name that I made....I'm lvl one good so not sure how I'd be able to visit...but let me know, really want to see this place in person!!
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

If it's officially published, you don't have to worry about that part (when you leave the house, you'll go right back where you started from). If it's part of a good-aligned Guild Hall or they have a portal to it there, or an evil-aligned Guild Hall in Gorowyn, you should be fine, though when in doubt, I always create 2 new alts for house-hopping: one Evil, one Good. ;->

Uwk
    who really, really loved the Silver accounts for doing that...sigh :-/
    Glenorian and Moonpanther like this.