[DEV] Now let's Fix FB

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Cefur, May 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cefur Member

Fervor works on charging FB and then again when FB hits. This should not happen fervor should not double dip on spells, that is why none of the other stats affect those abilities directly.

Time to swing that bat.
  2. wazul Active Member

you want complet list of ability and spell not counting into FB?
    unda,MB,dots, double cast....
    correct FB? yes but record all dmg during 10s
  3. Brightlyz Active Member

Wizard already struggles to stay in the top 5. A nerf like that would be devastating to the class. T-1 class only capable of T-2 dps would not be fun.
  4. Genghes Active Member

5. Kraeref Well-Known Member

Yes we are very upset about mimicry that is now fully broken.
    Now it's time for developers to break spells of other tier 1 classes.
  6. -Soteria- Well-Known Member

Chanters are a support class, not a t1... although I see how you could have gotten confused recently...
    Hiza, Therein, Ratitz and 3 others like this.
  7. Ratitz Active Member

I would just like to point out that straight calling for nerfs (blanket reductions on stats, abilities, or how they react with each other) is against the EULA. Keep that in mind when you are exerting your futile attempts to explain why you aren't topping the parse.
  8. Kraeref Well-Known Member

That's exactly what was done to mimicry. Blant call for nerf. Thanks for pointing it out.
  9. Kraeref Well-Known Member

I think it's you who are truly confused. Enchanters long time ago stopped being a utility when utility was given to all tier1 classes. They are not needed anymore. It's really ridiculous now to bring all this utility-support talk with regard to enchanters.
  10. -Soteria- Well-Known Member

[IMG]
    That's a lot of salt!
    Hiza and Yoube like this.
  11. Therein Active Member

You forgot to cast your intelligence buff bro.
    Yoube and Neiloch like this.
  12. -Soteria- Well-Known Member

^ Hey there's some utility!
    Yoube likes this.
  13. Entropy Well-Known Member

Wait, did you just imply that chanters were T1?
  14. Kraeref Well-Known Member

Not me. Those who cried for mimicry change. It was a sarcasm. Should've stayed it для особо одаренных.
  15. -Soteria- Well-Known Member

That was not sarcasm, friend. You told me to do my homework before posting, but then you realized it was ludicrous, so you edited that out of the post.
  16. Pringlez Member

You're a special kind of stupid aren't you? FB has never been broken, its the 1 spell that actually still makes wizard a T1 DPS Class, take it away or nerf and its bye bye wizards.
    Brightlyz likes this.
  17. Brightlyz Active Member

This^^^^^^
  18. RadarX Community Manager

Closing this up. Please ensure threads are created with our forum guidelines in mind. Thanks!
    Ponderous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.