Dev - I just paid $60 something for nothing

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Vokan, Dec 8, 2017.

1. knine Well-Known Member

well the way rares pop off nodes you could probably upgrade to experts in a day.. why bother with adepts?
    Kheldorm, Finora and Snikkety like this.
  2. Gillymann Abusive Relationships Aren't Healthy. J S.

Working exactly as intended...

Cash shop it up!
    Kheldorm likes this.
  3. Vokan Well-Known Member

Am I mistaken? I heard you had to get each tier before the next. I have read on multiple threads that you must gain each level individually vice jumping ahead (unless you pay). Is this not true?
  4. Observing Active Member

5. knine Well-Known Member

They dropped that like they dropped class rebalancing lol.. all my healers have experts already, well the ones that only had masters from the previous teir.. those with ancients and grandmasters won't get upgraded because well, expert of the new tier isn't better.
    Kheldorm and Finora like this.
  6. Iglu Active Member

I have wondered what the return/refund policy was for a while now on these paid spell upgrades. I have a number of ascension upgrades for which I would like my money back on.
  7. Finora Well-Known Member

You are mistaken. That was only mentioned a couple of times by devs a long time back and was out of PoP even in beta. They even came and said it wasn't going to be like that on the forums somewhere in one of the threads where people were complaining about it.
    Dude likes this.