[DEV] Hero's Festival Question

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Ogdinmar, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Ogdinmar Active Member

I absolutely love hero's festival. especially the appearance aeteok and enoxius. Would it be possible some time to add a soul fire and claymore two hander replicas that are two handed appearance like the other ones, but wieldable in one hand appearance wise.

Also maybe a higher cost version of these weapons with the original glowy effects too
  2. Kaitheel Developer

I'm glad you're enjoying the festivities, Ogdinmar! I can't make any guarantees, but I can certainly add that to the list of possibilities for next year.

~ Kaitheel
    Dude and Prissetta like this.
  3. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Would love to be able to get credit for the puppet kills on my 20 monk, it doesn't seem to matter if I am on the hate list or not, I started a fight with Baelon and had 100 hate, yet i cant land a lick on him, doesn't matter if I am grouped with someone who can do damage or not. What gives? All of us should be able to complete all Live events.
    Why can a level 2 channeler get credit for it, yet I cant?
  4. Finora Well-Known Member

This is a quote from myself in another thread regarding getting credit for puppet kills:

Pixistik likes this.
  5. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Thank you
    Finora likes this.
  6. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

I bought the bauble to boost to 320 AA, that did the trick!..cant afford the expansion now, but hey, thats ok ;-)
    Prissetta likes this.