[DEV] Conjurer adjustments

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Vitrian, May 18, 2016.

1. Brightlyz Active Member

How much of that was VC, fury cloak, j cap? cause the conj in first post was close to that without any of those buffs and died several times
  2. Therein Active Member

You assume that the conjy gets buffed like that. He does not. VCs have been nerfed hardcore and don't much on longer fights. And 100 mill dps isn't close.
  3. Therein Active Member

Excuse me. 80m but you get the point.
  4. Brightlyz Active Member

It could be depending what that 80 mill is coming from and if deaths are involved, guess i should just be glad he isnt a necro lol
  5. Yoube Active Member

Buffs?!!?!?!?!!!?!!!?!!!

What are those?

I don't get stuff like that when the sorcs and necros are in raids... I am the mushroom of T1 DPS

(and if you have to ask what I mean by mushroom you really need to get out the basement)
  6. Brightlyz Active Member

Ok so we have established that you are the god of conjurors, congrats. I give up, ill just reroll a lamp so at least my raid will be able to read at night.
  7. Beee Well-Known Member

I would never cry for a nerf of a class I do not play myself.
    If you think something is wrong with your own class - write a PM to the devs and they will have a look on it :)
  8. Skulls Member

Vitrian........ the answer to your original post question is YES it is intended. The conjuror's strongest suit or specialty is linked encounter fights. The larger the linked encounter the better, and since the Psionist fight is 4 named, all one linked encounter this is the conjuror and necromancer specialty. So again yes this is and always has been intended for summoners to shine on this type of fight. Summoners are also strong, not the best, but strong on single target, and lack or are the weakest on Large AoE fights. There is no nerf required its all working as it should
  9. Veta Well-Known Member

Lulz, you think I get buffs?
  10. Allanna Member

So this conj dominates every single parse and yet he gets no buffs and doesn't even get the mage group? Who's running your raids?
  11. Luciuz Active Member

Summoners not getting buffs because they are crap mimic targets perhaps! #mimicgate2016
  12. Skulls Member

Your all missing the most important point about this psionist fight ..................and yes the summoner should always win or be close to top of parse on this fight.
    1. First all classes have their specialty, or some fight they are best suited for and the summoners strongest suit is large linked encounters, the larger the number of mobs in the linked encounter the better.
    2. Both summoner classes are not as amazing at single target dps or pure aoe power as other dps classes, but on large linked encounter fights like the psionist fight, summoners should win or be near the top of the parse, again that's the class strength.

3. So now that you understand this, maybe you will realize that your original post is silly, you can't win all the parses. Some fights other classes will always top the parse, and you can top different fight parses that are your classes strength. The devs always seem to put a mix of raid named fights in every xpac, some named bosses are just single target, others have a single named with adds that come out, and some are encounters with multiple named, this allows all classes to shine with their specialties on certain fights and flex after the fight. Hope this helps you understand the mechanics better.
  13. Pitta Active Member

wow i actually never saw this post.... lots of crying on here i wish i would have replied to when it was current lol.
  14. Vitrian New Member

Since you dug it up, we might as well close it out. DBG determined that summoner’s were in fact not working as intended and they were adjusted accordingly.

lol
  15. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Well I am no longer playing warlock what the point? I can half sleep double warlock parse with beast and warlocks w/o hammer and eth rune been really far behind summoners for really long time ... nothing new
  16. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Been where done that (Morgrim did as well) so far zero results ... Beastlord for teh win in meantime :)
  17. Brightlyz Active Member

Old post, I also switched to BL lol
    DoomDrake likes this.
  18. Ashandra Well-Known Member

Every ones just waiting for the notes to go up for the new expac class revamps now then look out the class threads will take off again. The good thing is now class changing will be less painfull with the runes and currency being tradable.
    Brightlyz likes this.
  19. Beee Well-Known Member

By a Potency and CB rise of 30% pet classes will hit 2kkkk+ but all scouts will benefit much more of the new Pot-CB conversions...
    It will be fun listening wo cries first for a foreign class nerf :)
  20. AOE1 Well-Known Member

Who cares who gets the highest parse? The point is to kill the mobs and have a successful raid. If one class does better than another in one fight, great if it helped win the fight. I hate seeing a parse in a group/raid. I find it doesn't help win anything and only causes more conflict.