[ Dev ] Carved Emblem of the Ill-Seen One

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by xkrisx, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Arieva Well-Known Member

Several people are already stacking aura share on every slot..not sure why adding it to the piece would change anything. It stacks therefore if they don't want ppl equipping it in every slot...they should change it so it does not stack. The question is would anyone swap out an aura share for this reward? Hell no.

Now I agree..25 fervor is a little dumb.
  2. Meshuggahx Member

I agree about adding secondary effect or 5 fervor.
    But please, make sure it stacks with pets!!!
  3. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

Of course, the men go to the items which possess effects which make sense. It's logical. Nobody in their right mind upgraded items with effects of do not make sense or are too weak, unless he has nothing better. At the end is anyway an individual deciding which items to choose for themselves.

Personally, I have asked at the beginning of the addon with PM to Kander and Caith if it is thought that these and other effects, adding to. This also applies to most of the other effects unless it is explicitly excluded in the description of the effect.

As never got an answer, this is the confirmation for me that it works as intended or desired. A subsequent change which would be a further blow in the face of the community.

As for the meta collection reward, so people want for their effort, waiting for the multiple corrections and the platinum invested, as had been promised, for example, by Kander, are compensated in accordance with meaningful items / effects. No more and no less.

The proposal to "Aura Share" makes sense, because it is one of the few effects, which adapts to whether you in group or in raid's or solos. Furthermore, it is the only way I know effect, which really for all classes are equally good and none of the classes over the other classes advantaged or disadvantaged.

25 Fervor may use any of the DPS, but it does, for example, the tanks are not their main funktion of defense and the healers not in the main function of healing, etc. Therefore, this is just again a pure support of DPS and that is precisely what is not really making it very useful for all. "Aura Share" on the other hand supports all classes to improve their skills, rather than purely the DPS. ... DPS is at "Aura Share" but also a part of the lower multiple of the whole effect.
  4. Amaitae Active Member

fervor != final ability damage
  5. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Fervor works on taunts and heals, FYI.
    Laiina likes this.
  6. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

Thanks Dear people I know what's Fervor.

And no, it does not act on taunts and heals.

It acts solely on Damage. A DD has so much more of it as a tank or healer the base damage of the DPS classes because now even higher.

DPS is not everything. As written, it only helps the DPS classes at their primary function, but not the primary function of tanks or healers.

At least this is my opinion and this can of course see each other.
  7. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

See below.

Laiina likes this.
  8. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

Ok you are right, because I am well a little detail to fervor in the renaming of "final ability damage", have escaped. :eek:

Nevertheless remains the primary task of a tank to put away damage and not help fervor the tank up directly. :)

But it does, I believe anyway not matter, I do not really mind that changes to the Daybreak reward Items something.
  9. Marq Member

If its not possible or viable (or wanted) to add a secondary effect on it, could it atleast be considered if it would allow to have slot options (like an examine to turn it into a ring instead of wrist) or just makes them all rings since that slot has much much less viable options for it, esp if you dont raid.

That pot+mod proc would go very nicely as a dps ring, wrist just has too many better options.
    Wurm likes this.
  10. Wurm Well-Known Member

Ring or Earring or Bracelet. Let us chose.
  11. Raenius Well-Known Member

Yes, let us chose - especially after signature ring was destroyed due to Brotherhood-buff instead of Fellowship-buff.

Also keep in mind with ToT going live there was quite a big potency-gain for everyone, so gaining another 150pot doesn`t seem to be THAT good nowadays, hence I have suggested +25fervor (adapt this number as you like, but 5% seems low).
  12. Sylke Well-Known Member

Make it a white charm/chest adornment (with lesser stats, obviously).

Oh, and change the effects (or add to them).