[ Dev ] Carved Emblem of the Ill-Seen One

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by xkrisx, Jan 26, 2016.

1. konofo Active Member

Beee likes this.
  2. xkrisx Well-Known Member

This is the person who discoed the collection time.

Unknown Maj'Dul (BB/CB/O) Jan 30, 2016 @ 7:34:04 pm
    This is the person who discoed that Ring ..
    Greyhound Splitpaw Jan 31, 2016 @ 9:56:01 am

EDIT: I just looked and your right, a new person did disco the item on Split Paw ..

now I am thoroughly upset if this is truly the reward or the direction the rewards are going.
    Like, seriously, they better do something special come tuesday to these items or it will be the biggest failure in the history of Meta Rewards.
  3. Sylke Well-Known Member

I can't find the post, but I am fairly positive it was stated that the rewards were being reworked.

Of course, if they're not... I quit. :eek:
  4. xkrisx Well-Known Member

My thoughts exactly !
  5. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Add Confidence or Uplifting Stamina onto that wrist as well and it'd be a really nice Tank item :)
    Kittybock and xkrisx like this.
  6. Vasco Active Member

Also the warding effect should be 2.5 of total resist to make it truly desireable.
    xkrisx likes this.
  7. Laiina Well-Known Member

That would be my guess. There are a few other shinies from lower tiers that are only available from shinies.
  8. Sylke Well-Known Member

I'd just prefer a new effect of some kind. Make the item(s) special, not just copy/pasta.
  9. Beee Well-Known Member

If this ist the only effect on the meta collection items... I know at least 2 players who will take an EQ2 break :eek:
  10. Mogrim Well-Known Member

The way I understood the Dev post was to suggest that the upgraded item choices will ALSO come with tomorrow's patch.
  11. Sylke Well-Known Member

That's what I'm hoping.
  12. Ogdinmar Active Member

Could keep the ward effect but make it a better version that in addition to the combined resist ward it will add .05% of total resists to crit bonus or potency(I think both would be a bit op unless it was dropped to .025%). Just a thought.
  13. Mogrim Well-Known Member

Can we get confirmation that the collectible is being fixed tomorrow AND that the new rewards for the meta collection go live tomorrow? Kander said they would, but now they're not in the patch notes.
    Laiina and Dreadtalon like this.
  14. Sylke Well-Known Member

Any chance on confirmation that this is in tomorrow's patch? It's not listed in the notes (nor are any changes to the rewards).
  15. Lamatu Active Member

Hard to believe it's a oversight of no confirmation in 2/2 patch of last missing collection piece will be found in KP zones now or that the current meta reward already discoed through the fathom shiny seeker will be changed.
  16. Mrmacky Active Member

I also didnt see anything about fervor from the hammer sharing with pets either? I know that was a top priority was just wondering.
  17. Veta Well-Known Member

Sorry for keeping you from posting on helping fix conjs. I am really happy to see you posting again. sit n spin
  18. Mrmacky Active Member

19. Mogrim Well-Known Member

And here are your choices.

[IMG][IMG]
  20. Enigma Active Member

Well that is a total let down for sure.