[ Dev ] Carved Emblem of the Ill-Seen One

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by xkrisx, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Wurm Well-Known Member

Except the fertilizers aren't giving anyone ToT shinies.
  2. Sylke Well-Known Member

Just fed mine 20 fertilizers and got a few ToT shinies. Not this one though :p
  3. Wurm Well-Known Member

Which one are you feeding? The phantom lurker hasn't given me one single ToT shiny yet. In fact it's on the bug tracker.
  4. Sylke Well-Known Member

The fathomlurker thingy. I got an Underfoot Memento I know (maybe another, but can't recall what it was).

That being said, the ToT shinies are suuuuuper rare from it.
  5. jasonx Member

Got one too, at some point. Don't remember which.
  6. xkrisx Well-Known Member

Damn, the person who discoed it apparently doesnt have the collection completed yet lol.. I was hoping to see the goodies :(
  7. Sylke Well-Known Member

Did another 80 or so fertilizers... got quite a few ToT shinies, but not this one. Oh well, was worth a shot :p
  8. xkrisx Well-Known Member

The anticipation is killing me lol.. Whoever it was that discoed that Medallion has finaly discoed the Thalumbra indicium thingy.. were's that end reward at lol.
  9. Mrmacky Active Member

10. Sylke Well-Known Member

I agree, 100%.
  11. Cian4ik Member

12. Marq Member

Considering the patch that puts the upgraded reward in is Tuesday, i wouldnt really jump much yet. Altho must admit that wrist is pretty meh considering the slots options.

But why does it have to be a wrist? that slot has the most options already.
  13. kluxor Well-Known Member

hopefully they do indeed increase the reward like they said cause I think a lot of people aren't gonna be too happy with that wrist
  14. Wurm Well-Known Member

15. Wurm Well-Known Member

Exactly
  16. Wurm Well-Known Member

In fact make that bracelet a necklace and I'll jump all over it.
  17. Sylke Well-Known Member

I do hope they're changing the rewards because that wrist is just... bad.
  18. Heck62 Active Member

That effect is common,I really hope that is not the reward.I'd like something unique,like a one use relic tag remover.Got tons of jewelry options already without one more terribad wrist item.
  19. Raenius Well-Known Member

Hope we get eth runes as a reward and can pick one which is heirloom - and all that moaning about "too rare" and "too powerful" will finally stop.
  20. xkrisx Well-Known Member

If people would pay attention, that Wrist is clearly not the reward. Its not even the same person who discoed the final collection items, hell its not even the same server.