[ Dev ] Carved Emblem of the Ill-Seen One

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by xkrisx, Jan 26, 2016.

1. xkrisx Well-Known Member

According to the Recent Discoveries, this shiny appears to be missing from the AS Zones in Kraelet. This is the last piece holding a bunch of us back from complete the Meta. Devs could you look and confirm this is on the table for Temple of the Ill-Seen and Rise to Power.

Thanks
  2. StoneAch Member

I ran each zone at least 3 times now on 5 of my toons, got about dozen of each new one, except the carved emblem. It's either a very rare drop or missing from game. Might be too soon to tell which one.
  3. Howdy New Member

This is broken. 12 of us have been running 6 toons each through this zone since the server came up. No disco on any servers? Please fix these.
  4. Kander Developer

There is an issue, we'll have it fixed ASAP.
    Kittybock and Howdy like this.
  5. idonthaveaname New Member

Next week when this is fixed, Medallion of Prexus won't be rewarded.. Then the next week that will go in, but Indicium of Underfoot will be missing.

We'll get the meta done by end of February, hopefully. It might even have a final reward by then!
  6. Prayos Well-Known Member

We appreciate your... candor.
  7. Lamatu Active Member

Will this require the servers to come down to fix?
  8. Kander Developer

Yeah... This wasn't intended at all. Its been a total mess. We apologize. We have again upgraded the final reward and hopefully it will be worth everyone's time and frustration.
    Karsa, Yukinoh and Kittybock like this.
  9. Howdy New Member

I'm sorry. So will this be in game today or next patch? Just trying to decide if i'm farming for a reason.
  10. Xper Well-Known Member

Everyone? or just subscribers?
  11. StoneAch Member

I sure do hope you included something for tanks as well. A lot of people or gonna be really p**** off, if they went through all that frustration just to get another no-trade item for dps or priest.
    Wurm and xkrisx like this.
  12. xkrisx Well-Known Member

@Kander

Can we expect this as a hotfix today or will it be next weeks patch. Just curious if should keep checking the forums/update notes today for it or not.

Thanks
  13. Kander Developer

We'll be fixing it on Thursday, January 28th.

There will be a choice of 3 items that should have super cool stuff for everyone.
    Karsa and forumguy3419 like this.
  14. Howdy New Member

Thanks for the update.
  15. Amaitae Active Member

16. Amaitae Active Member

Could you also revert all changes to the reset abilities until they work correctly? Aura of immolation does not reset beneficial abilities at all right now.
  17. Engress New Member

Everyone? that will be a change. Ive seen absolutely no mitigation or block gear in all of ToT collection rewards.
  18. kluxor Well-Known Member

My hypotheses is that its gonna be ethereal runes as a reward. So many people complaining about not having one, time spent balancing reset effects, choice of THREE rewards, etc...my magic 8ball says eth effects!
  19. Kander Developer

Looks like this fix will be February 2nd. We're having some internal conflicts and wont be able to patch until then.

Thanks for being patient everyone.
  20. xkrisx Well-Known Member

Well since we cant finish the Collection until Tuesday now, could you put our minds at ease and show us what we are patiently waiting for :) .. Thanks

Yack
    Karsa likes this.