[DEV] 100 Fervor ranged item for mages?

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Vlkodlak, May 18, 2016.

1. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

Why is there still a terrible unbalance in the Fervor items throughout the game? Mages have no exclusive items that offer a 100 fervor proc. Scouts and Tanks both have a ranged items that proc 100 fervor that were discovered just shy of 12 months ago, and yet here we sit a year later with nothing in the planning still?
    The Myth hammer and new Myth 2 hander drop so infrequently and is usable by all classes as well, giving them multiple items with the proc leaving the mages in the dark.
    Why not simply add the proc of the current Mage ethereal ranged to what it should have been in the beginning, 100 Fervor to match the Scout and tank ranged items.
  2. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

If mages get a 100 Fervor item, can scouts have their abilities bumped up to be the same base values as Mages before fervor please?
    -Soteria- and Jrel like this.
  3. Nkito Well-Known Member

maybe slightly higher than mages since scouts don't get doublecast
    Jrel and Errrorr like this.
  4. Brightlyz Active Member

Just roll a conj, you dont even need ethereals/mythicals to smash the parse.
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

A item that pushes the personal DPS by 100% for 6 seconds gets crazy for scouts AND mages or should I say every class ;)
  6. Iburn New Member

If this happens, then we should get a Fervor buff on Magi's Shielding like all you scouts have on your offensive/self buffs IMO.
  7. Sylke Well-Known Member

Let's get rid of the 100 Fervor and reset procs instead, since they broke class balance. :/
    Ratitz, Gharyn, Yoube and 1 other person like this.
  8. Mogrim Well-Known Member

We should remove cloaks too. Not just class cloaks. All of them.
    Montag and Ratitz like this.
  9. Vunder Well-Known Member

I dont know if it's a bug or intended but the clicky charm I have one will doublecast. It does often and everytime TW is up.

Besides. The only mages that give me a run on parse is a Conjy and a Necro.

Let them have their fervor because its so hard to stand still from afar and toss fireballs.

It drops so infrequently that I have only grouped with 1 person since it was added in game and I play nightly 4-5 hours.

Exactly...
  10. -Soteria- Well-Known Member

Sorry to anyone who doesn't like spoilers... but I've seen this one before. The scouts get mad at the end :p
    Hiza, Yoube and Errrorr like this.
  11. Mogrim Well-Known Member

Hopefully. I love that one.
  12. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

It might be the alternative ending where Mogrim says he's going to quit and reappears 3 days later too!
    -Soteria- and Yoube like this.
  13. Mogrim Well-Known Member

To be fair, Jesus did the same.
  14. Yoube Active Member

I lol'ed
    -Soteria- likes this.
  15. -Soteria- Well-Known Member

Ugh I hope not, that one's really overplayed. Hmm, if I bring up class cloaks right now, is it trolling or literary foreshadowing?
    Yoube and Ratitz like this.
  16. Ratitz Active Member

Personally i think the next item to discuss is resolve and how it has impacted the game.
  17. Entropy Well-Known Member

Let's get scout vs Mage DPS balanced before we address fervor. Multi-variable calculus is hard.
    Ratitz likes this.
  18. Veta Well-Known Member

It took 3 days because he was lagging when he clicked Self Reanimation
    Jrel, -Soteria- and Yoube like this.
  19. Mrmacky Active Member

This is like a Trump vs Trump debate
    -Soteria- likes this.
  20. Luciuz Active Member

*popcorn munch*

what's saltier? this thread or my popcorn

huhuhuhuhuhu