Destiny of Velious Launch Day Schedule, Webcast and News!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Amnerys, Feb 21, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Darthor Guest

Sir Darrack wrote:
    Use to have a guy in my guild a while back that had a saying about drinking...
    Me: "Dude you know if you start drinking before 2pm you're an alcoholic."
    Guy: "Dude, if you need a clock to tell you when to start drinking, you're definately an alcoholic."
    Friendly remind to Smokejumper, being that the ETA has nearly doubled in lenght, how about extending that +100% exp a few days? That'll get you guys a "Prayer of Judgement" from me for now =P
  2. ARCHIVED-stayx Guest

Ok again SOE...
    Stream Client works but no characters, normal launcher doesnt work the patch process brakes up and doesnt patch right...
    Whats now?
    The 6 hours downtime are over since 5,5 hours!!!
    Bring a fix its the same problem as every year soe releases an addon... unbelievable!
  3. ARCHIVED-ellyeza2 Guest

OK .. So here is how I did it. I logged into a toon that was not in the guild hall. /camp Voluptas sent me back to my character select screen where I found all of my toons and from there I was able to log in.
  4. ARCHIVED-Kasey Guest

They're working on something or another....
  5. ARCHIVED-stormkiller Guest

Progress at last. although everfrost is still locked at least all my toons are now showing

ooops spoke to soon its gone again
  6. ARCHIVED-aaronsane Guest

So my Tuesday gaming group starts in 3 1/2 hours. Think we'll actually be able to play tonight? *snicker* Just trying to plan my evening, mind you....
  7. ARCHIVED-pixiepuff12 Guest

Ok.. now, on my vox main.. everything is ever so slightly blurry.. It's really messing with my eyes! AND when I run a straight line.. sometimes she will get bumped sideways.. **grumble**
  8. ARCHIVED-aaronsane Guest

• Depth of Field
      • Applies a focus range to the rendered scene. Objects in the distance and too close will appear slightly blurry, creating a sense of haze in the distance and enhancing the scene with a more fantastic look.
  9. ARCHIVED-kingdraco1979 Guest

Hah! to think SOE could get a launch off on time. Maybe if they put down the pipe and started on it early it wouldnt have done this... SLACKERS!!!
  10. ARCHIVED-Kasey Guest

Says that Everfrost is unlocked, but same problem... ?
  11. ARCHIVED-Darthor Guest

Back down again (all my toons on Everfrost cannot login)
    The status page is giving a false positive. Everfrost and some other servers are indeed offline.
  12. ARCHIVED-Everdivine4 Guest

It's really unacceptable for them to not keep the forums updated, even if it's bad news at least we know. For such a large corporation as Sony SOE, this is very dissapointing.
  13. ARCHIVED-kingdraco1979 Guest

Dear SOE managment,
    I understand that patching and general tec work is a bit of a hastle, however no communication with clients is not the way to curb this flood. Just give us an actual ETA that is not short by 5 hours and that will help, not to mention that is common courtesy. You know since we are paying customers that does make us clients and entitles us to that information. Also you really need to fix the character select screen, not seing the toons you made and seing the server up server down is a bit hard to philibuster your way out of. Just honest answers and ETA. simple
  14. ARCHIVED-stormkiller Guest

Begs the question Why are some servers working and others not
  15. ARCHIVED-aaronsane Guest

Dear SOE Customers,
    Service will be restored between 7:00 am and 12:00 am on February 22, 2011. Please be at home and available when service is restored. Thank you for your patience.
  16. ARCHIVED-kingdraco1979 Guest

Good point, SEO is there someting wrong we are not aware of?, and your devs in their all knowing mentality cant give us a ETA. hmmmm
  17. ARCHIVED-kingdraco1979 Guest

Woah, thats is 3 am here on the latter time here. and you expect ppl to sit back and not be upset. thats a proposterous downtime if it hits the latter time. hope you are ready to award free exp to ppl for 4 days lol
  18. ARCHIVED-Titigabe Guest

I'm using the classic launcher, I mean the one installed with my CD's since my very first install.
    When I choosed region English-US: the game patched and I logged on Oasis with a toon, zoned into Great Divide (9) and it works.
    When I choose region French-FR (I'm playing on Storms - French language server), the patch cancels after the check of commonlands.vpk_delta ...
    Many of Storms players have this issue and communication on French language forums is equal to zero.
    Would really appreciate if we could have some information !!!
  19. ARCHIVED-anne47 Guest

SoE fix commolands.vpk.delta for EU server, france and german -.-
  20. ARCHIVED-InfinityCircle Guest

Ok I talked to a CSR at SoE by phone a few minutes ago. They told me the old launchers are out of date and directed me to a new one at http://launch.soe.com/eq2 . Hopefully this will help some of you find your way into the game.