Destiny of Velious, can't buy from Station shop?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Chillies, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Kohath New Member

As for AoD, my only interest would be the mercs. That being said, I will never pay $40 for a feature that should have been included in the game through an update or one of the latest expansion packs.

I'll continue on as I am and when I hit a road block that requires AoD, that will be the end of my play time with the game. Additionally, players cannot, expressed or implied, rob SOE using their own system. I understand the light in which it was posted yet it highlights the strange compulsion for customers to try and defend a company clearly capable of taking care of itself.
  2. SteelPiston Active Member

It was nice leveling a BL to 92 and the tradeskill apprentices were meh once the reactant drops reduced to once in a blue moon. The mercs are great, but the main reason people want AoD is for the reforging of stats. I bought it for that.
  3. Aree at large Member

I wonder when AoD will simply have all previous exspanions included.

*whipes away the webs from this post made last year*
  4. Ladymist Well-Known Member

Dont bump super old posts its in very poor form
  5. AccidentProne37 Active Member

I bought AoD. Like Arcturys says, it was just for a few parts. I had no interest whatsoever in the mercs or the do your own dungon stuff. I bought it for Beastlords and Crafting Apprentices. Unfortunatly, I find the Apprentices a bit disappointing, but that's my fault and a topic for some other thread.

As to the OP, You can purchase the expansion through the cash shop, you just can't use SC to do it. I know because I accidentally purchased CoE while trying to load more SC on my account. I'd have bought CoE anyway when my toons were ready for that content, but it is possible to purchase expansions there.
  6. Oldtimer Active Member

I have no idea why SOE didn't work out earlier they were selling at a massive loss, and fix the problem by making krono style currency for expacs. Instead of forcing people to buy expacs for plat via Steam gifting, or paypal transfers... Talk about encouraging RMT. See it all day long on multiple servers.
  7. Feldon Well-Known Member

I think it's actually kinda epic to bump a 3 year old thread when the issues pointed out in the thread have not been addressed. I'll agree most thread bumps are people posting in the wrong place, but sometimes. ;)
    Filly67 likes this.