Desert of Flames Unlocks on Stormhold and Deathtoll on Oct 8

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Roshen Well-Known Member

Are you ready to explore the first expansion, Desert of Flames, on the Time-Locked Expansion Servers? Players on both servers have voted to unlock this expansion, and this content will unlock on Stormhold and Deathtoll on Thursday, October 8, 2015!

[IMG]

Both Stormhold and Deathtoll will have a short downtime starting at 7AM PDT on Thursday, October 8. We anticipate that this downtime will be less than one hour.

Once this downtime is complete, the following will be available on these servers:
    • Adventure, Crafting and Guild Levels will go to 60
    • Ability mod will become available on items and buffs.
    • Guild Banks will now be available.
    • Macro Voice Over’s will now be available.

The Time-Locked Expansion (TLE) servers offer a unique EverQuest 2 experience different from our traditional servers. Are you unfamiliar with special servers like Stormhold and Deathtoll? You can get more information about what these servers are in the post here!
  2. Chikkin Well-Known Member

wooohooo!

how will we get there? bells like regular servers? will druid portal to SS work?
  3. Nuhvohk Active Member

probably bells, since i don't think they'll bring the carpet back. hopefully it'll be available from the cities but it might be a TS/Nek/etc network.
  4. Leviath Trailblazer Member

Awesome! My guildies and I can't wait! So good to be getting out of the current version of original! Yay for content!
  5. oakmiser Well-Known Member

What about AE auto attack given by spells/buffs? Zerkers get a class defining spell this expansion with AE Auto Attack.
  6. Chocoholic Active Member

Bah!! Humbug!!

Haha just kidding. Lacing up my army boots ready to venture forth whether I'm ready or not

Onward we go ...
  7. oakmiser Well-Known Member

Oh and casting speed for Death March.
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  8. apsavage New Member

I would appreciate having casting speed on my monk buff as well. I won't hold my breath though.
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  9. Thinwizzy Active Member

Is there still going to be the 65% cap on primary stats?
  10. cloud001 New Member

yay! time to resub! :)
  11. Poisonx New Member

What a f'in joke. Announce noon then change it to 7am last second. seriously??
  12. Squeeble New Member

None of my babies are ready to leave even Karan or D'Lere, much less venture to the island of Ro. BUT! I'm excited for the voice overs. My ratongas do not like being kept quiet.
    Wirewhisker and Jaden like this.
  13. Muph Active Member

Patches have been at 7 AM PST for about a decade now.

So because berserkers get one attack the entire AE autoattack floodgate should be opened? Don't think so, ability mod is more than enough.
  14. Aliramar Member

Oh yeah! And potency for conjy pet's offensive stance!
  15. oakmiser Well-Known Member

I'm sure its not beyond devs to turn on individual abilities or just buffs but not items
  16. Crankers-TL New Member

I would like to see all classes be made available! They already made all races available.
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I think its harder to turn of races than classes and looking forward for beastlord and canneler
    is something good too if you miss those 2 go on one of your friendly neighborhood regular server and pay them a visit, they be happy you came by.
    I am so happy we get a guild bank another step to making a guild a unit.
    I can do without a guild hall and other stuff inside it
    but a bank is cool
  18. GBlack Active Member

CS could be much more usefull than AM. Fail again (
  19. Fleshdecay Well-Known Member

We very much appreciate ability mod being added to gear, although casting speed is in dire need to be implemented. On priests and mage gear atleast.
  20. GBlack Active Member

What about items? Ability mod will be more often on priest/mage gear or not? Or now we will see even more powerfull rangers/SKs/Conjies with a bunch of AM to nuke everyone out even faster?