Depots & Bank Slots

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Alanis, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Alanis New Member

I was speaking with a Guild friend and we were dreaming aloud....The subject of House and Guild Depots came up, and we are wishing to get a Depot for the House and/or the Guild hall that would hold, Free for All /Click and take it Player crafted Furniture. Another highly wished for Depot , is one you can put in your house for Heirloom items you can stash for your characters in order to free up bank slots. We would like to see in the near future Increased Guild Bank slots allowance. Thank you so much for these considerations.
    gaymer77 and Katz like this.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

The problem with 'heirloom' items in depots is that you can give anybody access to a depot.. and once an item is in a depot, it doesn't have an 'owner'.. so can't be account bound
  3. semisus Does not play this game

I would like a personal spell depot for my house! i know there is a guild one and i dont see why not one for my house!
  4. Vokan Well-Known Member

There are spell depots for your house. They are on the marketplace.
  5. semisus Does not play this game

Thats typical , i remeber people asking for this and ofcourse they put in market instead of giving us a new recipe.
  6. gaymer77 Active Member

I would love to see a housing depot even if its just for guilds. I know our GM goes through our 1 full tab devoted just to furnishings every so often and just vendors or sells them on the broker because it can get full very quickly even with people taking stuff out of that tab frequently.