Deposit All Depot Feature

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Dude, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Dude Well-Known Member

I recently discovered a feature and wanted to pass it on. It's probably been there for years and most people know about it, but it was new to me, so it might be new to someone else.

On both my harvest depot and my fuel depot there is a button in the lower left corner that says, "Deposit All." When I click it all of that type of item is removed from my bags and put into the depot. This is a HUGE time saver after a harvesting session or when my pack pony makes his delivery.

This is probably a feature on other depots, but I only have the two. I discovered the feature about two weeks ago and wish I had discovered it years ago. Ah well, better late than never. :)
  2. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Yep, BUT if you have some items (certain shinies or whatever) you DONT want deposited, put them in your last bag and make that bag exempt from depositing so you don't have to dig them out later. (I keep certain bones on me for RP reasons, for example).
    SierraDawn and Dude like this.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

Thanks! I didn't know about that feature, either. I freaked out the other day when I thought I had lost hundreds of those Shiny Tinkerfest Cogs. Needless to say, they were in my Harvest Depot. :eek:
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Last night on AB there was a player freaking out because all his Shiny Tinkerfest Cogs were gone. I told him that if he had recently deposited all in a harvest depot to check there, as that is where they are likely hiding, seconds later he was calm and breathing again and had his cogs back.

Another one is the pumpkins from NoTD, when you deposit all in a potion depot, that is where they will go to hide. I learned that when I had bought 10K pumpkins last NoTD as I was holding pumpkin parties where people would gather in front of the North Qeynos crafting area and lob pumpkins or allow themselves to be a target so people could try for the mount. I went to go and no pumpkins, I searched every depot in my hall and that is where I found them, found a few thousand hiding in personal potion depots too from years past.
    Dude likes this.
  5. Eradani Well-Known Member

clicking on your bags' options and you'll find you can turn off deposit all for certain bags. so you keep your tinkerfest cogs in a bag with deposit all turned off :)