De'manti Sheda in TOFS umbral halls

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Mystfit, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Am trying to do the quest Do you dare? THis mob,what little bit I can find on the forums defines it as a tank and spank but once I hit it to 90% it heals back up. I checked and saw a buff on it talking about healing when hit with spells so tried to keep it to melee only but it still heals up. I feel like I'm isisng something simple :) Anyone know?
  2. Ynnek Well-Known Member

If I'm remembering the right mob.....

At 90% she heals to full, this is scripted. At this point she gets a reactive heal that heals 100% of normal incoming damage (some damage types stick). There are little black clouds in the room at that point (after the 90% heal) - run through one of them to get a Curse. (Don't cure the curse). Having this curse allows you to bypass her reactive heal and do real damage.

Normally, in a group setting, there's enough DPS to just burn through the shield. But if you're soloing with a merc, or light grouping her, you may need to follow the script.
  3. Darkholis Active Member

@Ynnek I think you're reffering to Ca'ra Omica

De'manti Sheda is the mob triggered by clicking the orb in the evac spot. Strat is pretty simple, just burn through it. The heal component cannot be interrupted and is actually your dps check.

Good hunt ;)
  4. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Giggle giggle, dps check. Yeah. not my strength. Howeve,r slowly but surely, I was able to address this and made it through!!
  5. Ynnek Well-Known Member

I never could keep all the names in that zone right....