Delicious Deliveries

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by Cyrrena, Nov 9, 2018 at 10:46 AM.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I still have the bookmark and Ramyn still will not say anything to me other than the verbiage he says when you complete his line of quests. I still have the quest in my journal.

Should I just delete all of this and hope its fixed for launch?
    Dude likes this.
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Those quests have been tweaked more than once since then. (He accepted my fresh bookmark 2 days ago, so I know that was fixed.) I'd delete it and get a fresh one, BUT be aware that they currently have the "possessed recipe forcing bag 1 into overflow" bug. It's been fixed for live, but we're stuck with it until/unless beta patches again.
  3. Sylvermune Member

Got hit with the Bag 1 bug on this. Got two recipe scrolls and seem to have scribed the wrong one (made a roll and the quest did not update). Tried to select it in my quest journal and it won't select; thus, I can't delete it.
  4. Gninja Developer

look for me on beta and I can fix ya.
  5. Sigrdrifa Well-Known Member

After Gninja reset this quest for Gullveig, she was able to do the harvesting and crafting.

The quest says deliver to Cookie. He has no quest book over his head, and when I talk to him, he won't complete the quest. He just says, "Great foods at discount prices!"
    Cyrrena likes this.
  6. Gninja Developer

The bugs that were present prior to last update likely carried over to after the update. It does work but only if you were able to complete the one you had. Deleting it did not fix the issue. I can fix it manually if needed but the missions aren't required for the beta rewards. If you REALLY want it fixed I can log in and fix it for you manually. Just shoot me a PM and I will see what I can do.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I finally deleted this quest and the bookmark yesterday as the slot 1 bag disappearing and everything falling into overflow happened again. I did go and check Ramyn again before deleting all of it. This quest was in no way more important to me than losing a bag.

Thank you for the offer to help.
    Sigrdrifa and Dude like this.