Deleted Quest Items: Shards of the Obulus Medallion

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by LordDangerMouse, Jan 17, 2018.

1. LordDangerMouse New Member

I tried posting this in the Quest section but got no help so I figured i would try it here. Is there any way to get these quest items back? I just restarted playing EQ again but found that I must have deleted these two quest items: Top and Bottom Shards of the Obulus Medallion. I have checked to make sure I completed both quests and I have. I tried going back to the quest giver for both seeing if they would give me the medallions again with no luck. So I was hoping there is a way I have missed to get them back so that I can finish the Kunark Ascending quest line.

Thanks,
    DM
  2. LordDangerMouse New Member

Also Yvan30 is having this same problem:

quote="Yvan30, post: 6490733, member: 725978"]Hello, i have a similar problem.
    I took Everquest 2 again in December. During my first steps in the Obulus area, I made the instances.
    Unfortunately, in Crypt of Dalnir: Wizard's Den (Advanced Solo) I did not know that this medallion was important and so I destroyed it.
    Today, I want to finish the Kunark Ascending: Resurrection Machination quest to finish the series.
    Is there a way to get it back? (like Bottom Shard of an Obulus Medallion)
    I have the other two (Top shard of an Obulus Medaillon and the Middle shard of an Obulus Medaillon)
    When I try to do the script of the instance, I no longer have the possibility to have the source of the scream again

Thanks for your help[/quote]
  3. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

Did you try "restore" tab on your character sheet? This might not work for you since you destroyed your medallions some time back but Yvan30 might have better luck. Other than that, you could try a petition, if you don't mind waiting a while.

I don't suppose they are on the shady swashbuckler like some other items are, but that's worth a look too (Nektulos Forest docks).
    Juraiya likes this.
  4. LordDangerMouse New Member

Thanks! they are not on the restore tab but ill give the swashbuckler a shot before i petition.
  5. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

From https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...-of-the-obulus-medallion.583505/#post-6490808

Xianthia and Kaitheel like this.
  6. LordDangerMouse New Member

7. Grouse Active Member

I have an alt that has finished all the quests but doesn't seem to have any of the shards or the medallion in his inventory or bank. The four suggestions for replacing the mission shards do not appear to be viable. Reek and Hssiss are missing in action and the other two only talk.