Deleted my rush order. now what?

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Neonz, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Neonz New Member

So i deleted my rush order or work order whatever, and now when i go to one of the npc they tell me i need to cancel or complete my current one before they can help me. i have nothing in my bags, or quest log about it and have no idea what to do now. I have visited the work order desk and it doesn't have anything for me either. what do i do now?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Sydnye Member

Get another?
  3. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Are you using a third party UI? Sometimes I've noticed that happens and I have to switch out of my third party UI, go back to game UI then the quest will be there. I can delete it properly and then go back to preferred UI.

Also it may be a timing thing. To use the daily adorn/tink quests as an example. Even if you grabbed the quest and then immediately delete, the timer seems to kick in and you will have to wait until next day for the next one.

I know you mentioned RO/WO but from reading how you wrote that, it doesn't seem you are certain(?).
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And with the writing: it's a lovely color font you're using, Neonz, but it's almost impossible to actually read it once it's been posted; something like this that makes it tricky for other folks to see it unless we highlight it. :-/

Uwk
    who's being nit-picky because all the other suggestions were already covered ;->
    Breanna and Kittybock like this.
  5. Neonz New Member

i didn't do anything special to do that font. didn't even notice it was that way until y'all talked about it sorry everyone. Also im only using eq2maps. I can tjust simply get another one becuase they NPC's who offer it only response is that i already have one.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That is odd...and there isn't anything else under Tradeskill type quests like a non-Rush Writ, for example? I can't think of something like the dailies that would interfere with a writ... :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Elyria Well-Known Member

Maybe the writ is hidden, instead of deleted? That's happened to me, where i thought a quest was gone, but i hid it somehow. There's a little box in lower left corner of journal, says "show hidden quests". good luck!
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I think it's time for you to open a Support Ticket and see if they can look at your Journal and figure it out for you.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Xianthia like this.
  9. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I had to highlight the OP in order to be able to read it :D

@ OP - Then I suggest a petition to get CS to look through your journal and delete the offending quest. I'm assuming you've already tried click/unclick the show hidden quests (suggesting you try that as well if haven't done so).
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Yes the little show hidden box. Sometimes if you check it and uncheck it and check it again, quests will appear that you didn't see before and it does not always tell you have you have any hidden in the journal.
  11. Neonz New Member

Thanks all i opened a Ticket. I searched under hidden and everything. no luck. I will let you know how it goes
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Good luck! :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Finora like this.
  13. Neonz New Member

Just an update so everyone knows. A GM fixed this for me ! all good now
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Waugh...what was the actual problem, did they say? So you can fix it yourself if/when it comes up again (note my lukewarm confidence in their bug-fixing ;->)?

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

At least it is fixed and that player can progress!!

Sounds like we need to go to a meeting. *takes Uwk by the paw and grasps Breann's hand on the way by going to a meeting, looks at her wristclock so we are not gone from the parade to long*
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  16. Breanna Well-Known Member

Hey instead of doughnuts this time can we stop for Ice Cream instead?
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ice cream? Where are you, Hawai'i? ;)

Uwk
    who's finally getting rained on here...woot! :D
    Cyrrena likes this.
  18. Breanna Well-Known Member

LOL no I'm in Michigan, but it's always a good time for Ice Cream LOL
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  19. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Breanna is right, there is no wrong time for ice cream. Ice cream and doughnuts should both be a food group.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, depending on the ingredients (Great British Bake-Off ftw!), you could make an argument that there's grains in donuts, dairy (and possibly eggs, for the really rich stuff) in ice cream, and, potentially, fruits and veggies (I consider rhubarb a veggie, botanically) in either or both. ;->

So, yeah! They're good for you! :D

Uwk
    Cyrrena likes this.