delete/reroll or change alignment/city ?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Geroblue, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

All characters no matter the alignment can go to Gorowyn safely and as long as they do not attack anybody inside of Gorowyn, you are good as gold.
    Soara2, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  2. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I may keep my primary account on all access... it has the most characters. But some of my annual expenses come due this fall, and I want to spend on expacs, while I can, instead.
    Soara2, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Hmm... Because it lists as evil on the wiki. Which is why I was wondering.
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  4. Soara2 Well-Known Member

going to check them out tonight just to look at the layouts of the houses. Will still do it this weekend,
    Geroblue, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Renewed my primary account and got collector's edition. Got basic expac for one of my tertiary accounts. Today.
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Soara2 like this.
  6. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Well, since none of my characters are 100th level, neither adventuring nor tradeskill, I cannot use several of the items in the collector's edition. Good thing I checked before buying it twice.

Deepwater is nice. I'll just have to put up some walls so I can put numbers on them I guess. 7 of the prestige houses.

I did see something that looks like a boost to 110 tradeskill, but I would rather work my way up.

edit:

Yup, I'm disappointed.
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Soara2 like this.
  7. Soara2 Well-Known Member

K I got done with it early. I kept it pretty basic though, I have been told I am over the top, so tried not to do that! Anyway, I did the bigger house. You can take me off trustee now hon.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  8. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Okay. I'll take care of it on Thursday. I need my beauty sleep. My wrinkles are trying to catch up with me.

As for the expac I bought, likely if I had read it better, I would have realized it wouldn't work for me.
    Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  9. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Its... Incredible. I like it very much.

I'll be putting screen shots up on my site... soon. Still as Friend in the 4 room Loft.

/deep bow
  10. Soara2 Well-Known Member

So glad you liked it. I was worried about it being too basic since I usually get carried away. Lol.
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  11. Geroblue Well-Known Member

No worries.
  12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Eventually all of the stuff will work for you. All of the items will stay in your /claim until you actually /claim them and the recipe book can be used right away as long as you are crafting level 1. You can use the mount now, it will only function as a ground mount until you reach the appropriate level for that mount to fly. And you will be able to progress past Altar of Malice lands which will be good. You have been leveling steadily and will be there before you know it. You wont be able to go and harvest the materials to craft the items in the recipe book, but I am sure that Soara could set you up with some or they may be quite inexpensive on the broker so you can craft a few of the items for one of your homes. They do not have to be used in the Deepwater Home. But I believe they are all no trade so you have to place them if you make them or you can commission craft them.

I used some of the waterfalls, waterspouts, and the Seahorse statue in one of my Isle of Refuge of Houses.
    Soara2, Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  13. Geroblue Well-Known Member

From the wording of the 2 items I needed I didn't think I would be able to get them right away. Especially since there were lots of 100/110 level items.

Does the 100 level tradeskill thing boost a character's tradeskill up to that level ?

I am tempted on one character only to do that.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  14. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Yes it does boost the tradeskill level of the chararacter you use it on to level 100. I thought it was 110 with CD. There should also be an adventure boost to the same level. You might think of using the boosts on the same character. Maybe if you have an empty slot, create a new character and boost both the adventure and tradeskill level. If it is to 110, then you will get the mail and can do the small trial that grants you access to the Great Library, which from there you can get the gear from the lockbox and then go into the various instances to harvest, you can also use the flying mount and get the mercenary. Perhaps send Soara another message and she will have time to go with you into one of the instances for the first time, I suggest Doomfire, I found that you can gather everything without leaving the small area where you zone in and venturing into the aggro areas, but it will take a long time that way. I think the mercenary you get with the collector's edition is in that small area.
    Soara2, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  15. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I was thinking of doing this on my evil character on my primary account. I truly don't remember if it said 100 or 110. I can look it up later. We are going to get ready for some big thunderstorms in a bit. So I may or may not be online the rest of the day. Edge or passing us by, or maybe go right through where we are. Not near the coast though.

Primary account, which has the collector's edition expac, doesn't have any slots left. All 7 are in use. One of two evil characters is on that account.
  16. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I have 28 characters that need to do the CD crafting line, so wouldn't mind doing it with you. I have only done one still. It unlocked Anchorage so it is nice to have done. This is just not too much fun alone. I finally finished the adventure line on my main fury and sk, with help of course. Sk couldn't hang with Crushmaul or Escargorre. Thanks to everyone that helped my 2, now both accounts are flagged.I had way more help with my fury lol. Anyway also I don't have waterfall recipes atm either. Not sure if I will get them since the next expansion adds levels so I want it on all 6 accounts but it is very tempting ROFL. I wanted the recipes way before they ever existed. Sigh it's not like they will come around again
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  17. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Well that is a win-win then. Gero could craft them for you, I am pretty sure commission crafting works, after you two harvest the materials together. In the event commission crafting doesn't work, let him just place them in a specific spot in your house and you move them where you want, that is what I did for a friend on Kaladim. I didn't use commission crafting because I always crafted them when he was not online.
    Breanna and Soara2 like this.
  18. Svenone Well-Known Member

The shared bank area is effectively tied to the account, so it will remain until the actual account is deleted (which never happens). This might be why items in the shared bank can not be placed on the broker or mailed until they have been move to the characters inventory/bank.
    Soara2 likes this.
  19. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I may do both evil characters, but I will be taking my time coming to a decision. Doubtful this weekend.

If Double XP, it still seems a bit slow on Skyfire and Maj'Dur at least to me.
    Soara2 likes this.
  20. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Remember the majority of experience now comes from quests not grinding kills.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.