Deity

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Leloes, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Leloes Well-Known Member

Just wondering what I have to do to chose one?
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

Wow that's a good one. There was a diety write up someplace that listed all that each diety does so you can sort of look through and see which is best for your class. They all have different things so some are better for priest some are better for fighter ect.... I think I looked it up on wiki I'll see if I can find it. Anyhow once you pick the one you want you find the person that starts it there will be a series I think of 5 or 6 quest at different levels the further you go the more stuff you can get from your alter. Your final quest will give you an alter. We also have all the alters in the guild hall. You give the alter items and it increases your fortune (or whatever they call it) with your diety you can then pick certain spells and put them on your hotbar I think iirc they are only good for 2 uses then you have to go back to alter and get them again. I forget what is best for mages I mostly have fighter, and scouts. Maybe someone with some mages can pipe up what is best for them.
    Leloes, Soara2 and Momo like this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

On the Butcherblock docks right at the edge of a tent near the steps down into the water there is an NPC that will discuss Deities with you. I still talk to him from time to time even though I have chosen my deity because I like to read his dialogue.
    Pixistik, Breanna, Leloes and 2 others like this.
  4. Leloes Well-Known Member

Okay, I'll check this out as soon as I finish with Qho. Thanks!
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  5. Carynn Well-Known Member

One thing to note is that some gods are good only, some are evil only, and some are neutral. Everyone has a "best for this class" opinion, but I prefer to go for the one that makes the most sense story wise since I solo. You get a pet, a cloak (useful at lower levels), and some spell options (the heal is a good backup panic button at lower levels).
    Momo, Leloes and Breanna like this.
  6. Leloes Well-Known Member

Is there anything written up about the deities?
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  7. Raff Well-Known Member

Cyrrena, Breanna and Leloes like this.
  8. Leloes Well-Known Member

9. Leloes Well-Known Member

Well, I guess I should head over to Butcherblock and talk to the NPC that Cyrrena mentioned.
  10. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

11. Leloes Well-Known Member

12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I was wondering as well. Thanks.
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Leloes like this.