Deity Advice

Discussion in 'Priests' started by gaymer77, Feb 26, 2017.

1. gaymer77 Active Member

So I'm thinking about getting all my characters a deity to worship and need advice on who to pick. So here I am in the forums asking you guys. What deity should I pick for my templar & which one for my defiler?
  2. santargria Well-Known Member

3. Melt Actually plays the game

My advice is to stop adidng characters to your signature.

Most deities aren't useful for damage. A lot are utility. Karana and Tunare are both very good for healers. You'll have to see which you like more.
    Wurm, santargria and Mermut like this.
  4. Revanu Well-Known Member

rodcet nife for priests is legit. i use on my mystic, 10% base for wards/heals - 10 min duration
    and then a divine guidance miracle that is insanely op. tho you probably never will use it.
  5. Kari Well-Known Member

I am still bitter about Rodcet Nife. For a brief moment in time it was possible for defilers to trick him into accepting them. Then one day, I logged in to Red Text letters across the screen that Rodcet Nife had rejected me, and I was alone and forsaken to wander across the land (until I found Karana).
  6. Revanu Well-Known Member

:( that would make me a sad panda too. For DPS purposes, ever try Rallos for stupid op aoe or even Innoruk/bertox? what exactly is the benefit of karana?
  7. Kari Well-Known Member

I use Karana for the insta cast group rez miracle. You can cast it when you are already dead, so it is handy to prevent raid wipes if the main tank and I go down, or if i am training through a zone for some reason and FD fails. I use it maybe once a week.

I was very tempted to swap to zek last expac when we were running around blowing things up with devastation of war, because it would have only cost 2 points instead of 4, but now that they changed tithe to be so important I stopped using the deity tithe spells.
  8. Revanu Well-Known Member

understandable, i was referring to Rallos Devastation - Massive 8 target blue aoe - i think its a miracle. They also have a 10% base dmg/reuse blessing.
  9. Wurm Well-Known Member

Liked! even though you aren't all that far off :p
  10. Melt Actually plays the game

I've got 14 100s, I can include those if you'd like. These are just my mains by archetype. I only play my wizard nowadays anyway.
  11. Wurm Well-Known Member

No thanks, I'm one of those "less is more" kinda guys ;)