Defiler's Harbinger spell.

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Dethrayzin, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Dethrayzin Active Member

I did a search and could not find anything on this, but (unless I'm missing something) the extra ward that comes with Harbinger is not showing up in ACT in any shape or form. Has anyone else noticed this?
  2. Marranda Active Member

Yes I am having the same issue on my defiler. Nothing from Harbringer. Also find playing a shaman this xpac not fun. I like being able to debuff the mobs and dps mostly spam wards and heals now. Not a lot of time to cast anything else, if I am solo healing the t2 heroic stuff. In raids if I don't try to dps I can spam wards so that our small heal can pop on group. And find I am using single heals and group heal a lot more than ever before. There are raid zones that no matter what I do the templars and other healers out heal me, which is ok since my group isn't dying. Oo the life of a defiler! :)
  3. Kari Well-Known Member

It is also no longer showing the ward amount on the tool tip in the maintained spells window.
  4. Kari Well-Known Member

OK it shows the ward amount in the library but as soon as I zone into a heroic zone it says 0 damage remaining. The tooltip for the ward is 1030 but the ward reduction debuff on the zone is 7538.
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

The reduction doesn't act like a flat number reduction.. despite what the debuff reads.
    Also, according the devs, it's a debuff on healing received, not on healing 'out' from the healer.