Defiler Bugs

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Lissandra, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Lissandra New Member

1. Ancestral Avenger VII has no tool tip text and currently does nothing when cast.
    2. Crystallize Soul VII does not appear to be working/triggering.
    3. The wisdom on Sinister Countenance VIII has been improved while the wisdom on the prestige upgrade to Sinister Countenance, Countenance of Defiled Spirits, has not increased.
    4. Abomination IX reads: Decreases Max Health of target, even though max health debuffs were supposed to be changed?
    5. There seems to be a display bug that comes and goes with Carrion Warding IX not showing its ward values in the maintained spells window.
  2. Fleurs Active Member

4: it probably apply to all previous version too
    5: Are you using the spell timer custom ui part? When i put my cursor on the EQ2 integrated maintened spell windows, i can see the amount, but on spell timer, i can not. I think the ward amount are too big for "spell timer" to display it. With the solo buff (fount thing) it can even happen on regular ward if i remember correctly. It seems to work on 1.0 to 1.9 billion ward, but as soon as you cast a 2+ billion ward, i could no longer check on spell timer. But i could see it on the active spell on myself (3.xx billion group ward)
  3. Bonki New Member

I have the same bugs and already wrote few bug reports. Nothing changed so far :(
  4. Sinupox New Member

1. Still use the old GM and it works fine, haven't tested the new version.
    2. I have the new version of this mastered and it does trigger in PGs, but I haven't seen it trigger outside of PGs.
    3. Many classes have similar issues with aa/prestige. Some worse than others.
    4. Shhhh
    5. I use a custom UI(not sure if that matters) and after I updated my UI I haven't experienced this issue.

6. I would also like to add that since POP launch Nightmares no longer resets via the prestige that has a chance to reset nightmares/maelstrom.