Decorators' Trick or Treat!

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by grlnxtdr, Oct 4, 2014.

1. grlnxtdr Active Member

Looking for Decorators who would like to decorate an Inn Room on Guk Server for a Trick or Treat event! Decorate a Home by October 18th to participate, then bring treats (Food, Drink, Shinies, or something to that effect) to Pass out to the Trick or Treaters who come tour your Homes!

Sign up here, and tell us which Inn and which room so that we can List them for everyone!
    Lala and FriggaWitch like this.
  2. grlnxtdr Active Member

More Info! This event is Open to Decorators from All Servers! Just create a new character on Guk, pick your Inn Room, and then Contact Hissstory for Supplies! The trick or treating Event will Begin at 7pm Pacific, October 18th (Please note that Guide Norika will be having a Halloween Party this same night in the Hold of Prexus, at 5pm, and all are welcome to join in that festivity as well). If enough people wish to Participate in the Decorators' Trick or Treat Event, we will extend it to run semi nightly through the end of NotD!
  3. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

Greetings,
    I have some decorations to donate but I needs to know where to deliber them plz. This is gonna be sooo much fun.
    Wolfsbaine likes this.
  4. Tekillya New Member

I would like to participate in the Trick or Treat event. New Halas beginner inn room by Tekillya. Believe its New Valor.
  5. grlnxtdr Active Member

OK, for those of you wishing to participate in this Player event, Here are the final set of instructions. If you do not already have a toon on Guk, create one and choose ANY Inn room to decorate. If you need help getting supplies, mail Hissstory in game (yes there are 3 S's in the name) and I will grant you access to a special Dungeon storage facility (Click the Dungeon tab in your Character window and hit edit from any outdoor zone to enter). Some items can be specially crafted if you can't find what you need in the Dungeon. Just ask Nicely!

Have your Inn Rooms ready by Oct. 18 at 5pm Pacific. Publish your Inn Room and name it using the Following Example:

Decorator Nkressa's Trick or Treat Room

Join us for the Party our Server Guide, Norika, is Having that evening in the Hold of Prexus. The Trick or Treat Event will take place immediately following the party.

Since some people have indicated they want to participate but may not be able to make it to the Original date, we will Have the Event NIGHTLY starting at 6pm Pacific, through the end of NotD! Just be aware that treats may not be available from every Inn Room every night.

Thank you all who are decorating, and Hope that all who come to Visit this event Have a Lot of Fun!

Hissstory Bravescales
  6. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

Greetings Hissstory,

I'm going to share this information to see if other players are interested in contributing to or participating in the event. It sounds like a lot of fun!
    FriggaWitch likes this.
  7. grlnxtdr Active Member

Thank you, Afista! So glad to see so much enthusiasm for this event! Really Looking forward to seeing everyone's Inn Rooms and sharing in the Spirit (pun intended) of NotD!
  8. Ranla Member

A friend and I have decorated a house for the Trick or Treat event. The house is owned by Misserie and is located at Jade Tiger's Den Comfort Suite 01 in Freeport. (I had to use an evil alt to get the Freeport house.) It will be published under Medium homes, "Decorators Ghrettle/Ranla Trick or Treat".
    Cheribomb, FriggaWitch and grlnxtdr like this.
  9. Guide Norika Guide

We are on!

October 18th, 5 PM PT - 6:30 PM PT Costume Party in the Hold of Prexus -- dancing, treats, giveaways, spooky tales, shinie hunting...

Followed by Trick or Treating around the homes of Norrath! Join in as we go around and trick or treat and enjoy the spooky homes!

Please do all come and enjoy yourselves and have a wonderful time.
    FriggaWitch and Ranla like this.
  10. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

Spooky room set up at 20 lucie street in Qeymos, Friggawitch's Trick or Treat House.
    Cheribomb likes this.
  11. Axelle New Member

Sound fun! Hmm, maybe I should decorate my house right now before the date. Lol
  12. Guide Norika Guide

To make it very clear, the Party in the Hold is sponsored by the Guides.

The Trick or Treat is sponsored by the Players.

One just happens to be following the other, is all..

Same Server, though, the fantastic Guk Server! (Hey, I love my Guide Server) :D
  13. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Stop by Cheribomb's Trick or Treat House for a ghoulish dinner! Posted on leaderboards in small homes.
    FriggaWitch likes this.
  14. grlnxtdr Active Member

The Trick or Treat event was a Blast! We toured 9 homes, saw some AMAZING Decorating skill, and general had a ton of fun!
    If you missed it, there is still plenty of time for you to Check it out! We will be running tours through the houses NIGHTLY through the end of NotD I Can't promise treats at every home, but you won't be disappointed with the creativity you will see!
    And Decorators, there is still time to enter a House! Just select ANY home to decorate, even a small Inn Room, and Publish it with the title <yourname>'s Trick or Treat Home! We still have Plenty of Donated supplies for anyone who needs them! And if you wish to pass out treats during the tours Nightly, we can help you with that too! Just send Hissstory (yes, 3 S's) a mail in-game and we will set you up with everything you need!

Thank you everyone who came out tonight, and Especially those who Decorated Houses for the Event!

Hissstory Bravescales
    FriggaWitch likes this.
  15. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

What an Amazing turn out!.It sure was a ton of fun!! Be sure to check out all the Spooktacular homes.These events are the best.Very well co-ordinated Hissstory looking forward to next NotD already.