Decorating Mega Sale!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

Go the urge to Spring clean your Norrathian home? Looking to try out a new style of decorating? Hoping to participate in the upcoming Player Studio housing category? This sale is perfect for you!

Red Velvet Home Collection
    [IMG]
    From 12:00 pm (noon) PDT* on Friday, March 22nd through 12:00 pm (noon) PDT* on Thursday, March 28th, all decorating items will be at least 50% off! In addition, there will also be a 33% discount on Prestige Houses!

Galleon of Dreams (Prestige Home)

So whether you’re a seasoned decorator with massive homes in every city, or you’ve just discovered your first apartment in New Halas or Neriak, log in and take advantage of this awesome sale!

Note: Lush plants released on the Marketplace earlier this week will not be discounted.
    In consideration of our player studio creators, player studio items will also be excluded from this sale

*Convert to local time
    Cyliena likes this.
  2. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

Ooh! Now this is a sale I can sink my teeth into!!

Will the new stuff be included? (Like the Brewer's vines?)
  3. Ahma Member

The grape vines and hops vine will are included! However, Lush plants released earlier this week are not.
    Enna, Cyliena and Absyntheea like this.
  4. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

That makes total sense! yay! Thanks!
  5. Ahma Member

Quick update: in consideration of our Player Studio creators, we have removed the Player Studio house items from this sale. There's still a whole lot of other great items on sale, and we hope you continue to support the players participating in Player Studio.
    Mystfit and Cyliena like this.
  6. Mystfit Well-Known Member

I wondered about that. Glad you addressed it. Not that I'm a designer, no mad skills here)