Decoraid on AB

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Brewmyst, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

That would work, I was just throwing out mainly the time block.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Brewmyst Well-Known Member

Ok.. so I am going to put a tentative date out for an AB decoraid.. Saturday, January 5th. Starting at 1pm pacific standard time (my brain isn't quite up to figuring out other time zones off that right now, however). It's over a month away, and the details can be hammered out in the following weeks.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

1 pm PST = 9 pm GMT (Britain [and Spain?] time)/10 pm CET (central Europe [France, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, etc.])

I know that Eastern time is 3 hours ahead of PST, so like New York would be 4 pm, then there's five hours of ocean. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Breanna Well-Known Member

Good job keeping track of all those time zones I know PST and CST and EST and that's pretty much it. I think Japan is like 11 hours off from us if I remember right.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Australia is 19 hours ahead of PST. Don't forget MST which is 1 hour ahead of PST. Ireland and England are 8 hours ahead of PST. Tokyo is 17 hours ahead of PST. Alaska is 1 hour behind PST and Hawaii is 2 hours behind PST.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  6. Brewmyst Well-Known Member

Ok, cleared my ingame mailbox out, so if you are interested in adding your house to the decoraid on AB, you can go ahead and send me the house details (name of house, owner, location on leaderboard, etc), to Brewmyst. I'm adding 2 of my own houses to the list, so I'll take 8 entries, but if there's time, for more, I'll gladly keep the list open to add a few more.. And yes, I would love a videographer (since I don't know anything about it, myself) 1pm pacific, on January 5 (first Saturday of the new year).
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! Twelfth Night! :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena likes this.